RemedySpot.com

L.A group meeting with Bill Werre

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To those of you who live in the L.A area. Bill Werre is stopping in L.A on May 22 . While he is here we are getting together for a group B.B. Que. at my house here in Walnut. Anyone who would like to come, please let us know by May 20th so we know how many will be here. Barb is picking Bill up around 1 pm and they should be here at my house by 2pm and I'll be taking him back to the airport around 7pm , so he will be there by 8pm to fly out at 10:20pm on the same day.

Plan's are we will have Hamburger's , Verlene is going to bring beans and potato salad, I'll also have a few more salad's of some kind and Barb is going to bring something sweet to eat. If you would like to come, please give send me an email and I can tell you how to get here. If you would like to bring something to eat also, that would be fine. Also if you have kids and you want to bring them that is also ok. I have a garden part that is for the grandkids, it has everything to play with. Please let me know by May the 20th.

Take Care

Vera