RemedySpot.com

News at the our house......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

Ralph was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon. We had the home nurse and physical therapist in today. They are helping us get a bed, walker and wheelchair (just to make it easier on him when we go out, etc). He is not dizzy like he was, but the drop in blood pressure is still present upon rising from seating and that is what "Parkinson/Shy Drager" does. He is able to get around, but hard time with dressing and getting in and out of bed and seating. He was straight cathing for the past few years, but doctors feel that it is better for him now and less restrictive to be on a bag. A nurse will come in once a month to check him. We have follow-up appointments next week. This is hitting all of us hard, but hanging in there for each other. has been a "God Sent" since she has been home for summer break. She told me today that she has been thinking about not living on campus this year (senior year), she wants to stay closer to help me and her dad. I told her I appreciated her thoughtfulness, but to think about it. As much as I would appreciate her being there, this is her senior year at WMC. She has matured into a wonderful young lady and I am so proud of her. Just wanted to let you know what is going on. I told Ralph we are going to start taking small outings and trips together. I still hope to continue working part-time. Please keep us in your prayers. Talk to you all soon! Love, Shirley, Ralph, and Becca

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly"

OmegaMom43@..., OmegaMom44 (AOL Instant Messenger)

All mail scanned for viruses by Norton Antivirus 2002.

Created By Jennie