enzymes. I ask because after 48 hours of normal eating, he threw up

again. Tomorrow I'm going to restrict him to food for delicate tummies

but with or without enzymes I'm just not sure. Someone has to have

asked this question before but I didn't have immediate luck with the

archives and it's so late and I've been cleaning up barf and... (long

pathetic whine...) Anyone know off the top of their head? Thanks

• 8 years later...
Guest guest

I believe it is common is some kids. Hayden does every once in a while in his brace and did in his cast too. I think if they over eat or drink way too much milk, it comes back up especially when he was laying down. I know some other moms on here have told me privately that this has happened with their kiddo as well. Maybe they will post. Good luck, try not to worry. Joanmom to Hayden 339 degrees down from 62After 4 casts, now in a brace 23 hours/dayTreated at ish Rite Hospital Dallas, TX

From: Medlin <amanda.medlin@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Wed, August 4, 2010 8:30:10 AMSubject: vomiting question

Hey everyone---

Sorry for the blek subject heading..... but I was wondering if it is common for lil ones in a cast to throw up more than normal....For example. Since Logan has been in a cast...if he gets the tiny bit upset (crying) he will throw up. I didnt know if it was because potential pressure on the bottom of the belly or something??

I just didnt know...or if we just have a throw up kid =/ But now it has gotten to when every he wakes up we go flying in before he has a chance really to even begin to cry....just to avoid a throw up clean up. And quite frankly...I HATE the smell of milk throw up. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem....

Thanks so much

Logan's mama (13 months old, 3rd cast, 45 down to 0)

Guest guest

When my sons cast gets tight towards the end he would spit up or vomit his milk back up. He didnt do it while crying though. It was more like a reflux or just too full of a tummy thing. We have had 6 casts now and we really had this problem in one cast in particular. Not sure why... hope this helps a little.

From: Joan Vallee <hayro1611@...>Subject: Re: vomiting questioninfantile scoliosis treatment Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 10:23 AM

I believe it is common is some kids. Hayden does every once in a while in his brace and did in his cast too. I think if they over eat or drink way too much milk, it comes back up especially when he was laying down. I know some other moms on here have told me privately that this has happened with their kiddo as well. Maybe they will post. Good luck, try not to worry. Joanmom to Hayden 339 degrees down from 62After 4 casts, now in a brace 23 hours/dayTreated at ish Rite Hospital Dallas, TX

From: Medlin <amanda.medlin@ ymail.com>infantile scoliosis treatment @groups. comSent: Wed, August 4, 2010 8:30:10 AMSubject: [infantile_scoliosi s] vomiting question

Hey everyone---

Sorry for the blek subject heading..... but I was wondering if it is common for lil ones in a cast to throw up more than normal....For example. Since Logan has been in a cast...if he gets the tiny bit upset (crying) he will throw up. I didnt know if it was because potential pressure on the bottom of the belly or something??

I just didnt know...or if we just have a throw up kid =/ But now it has gotten to when every he wakes up we go flying in before he has a chance really to even begin to cry....just to avoid a throw up clean up. And quite frankly...I HATE the smell of milk throw up. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem....

Thanks so much

Logan's mama (13 months old, 3rd cast, 45 down to 0)