http://www.olivetreesoaps.com/

Both have cocoa butter in the $3.65 per pound range. Both are very nice to deal

with.

Hope this helps. I'm very frugal as well, and have spent tons of time looking

for the best prices on oils and butters, etc. These are the best deals I've

found.

Amy

--- >Message: 15

> Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:24:50 -0800 (PST)

> From: Deonne <ccspdr@...>

>Subject: cocoa butter fast buy

>

>Hi everybody!=20

>I'm running short on cocoa butter...oh no!

>Does anybody know who has a co-op or fast buy on cocoa

>butter right now? (or a supplier who has it for less

>than $5.00/lb....I have shipping and I'm a cheap scot.

>haha)

>Thanks in advance,

>Peggy

>

Laugh Loud. Love Unconditionally.

Share your Blessings. Be who you Are.

http://www.amitysworld.com

a natural mama community

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi and Tabitha!

When I was 16 driving never crossed my mind because I did not think I would be able to but much to my surprise by age 17 I had the itch to drive. I tried it, I could it! and I got my license immediately. As a 19 year veteran of driving you can take alot from me but geez dont take my car!!! LOL Just ask Tree.... In FACES we have 2 ladies whom also thought driving was not in the list of can-do's but since meeting FACES have gotten their licenses and they were each in their 30's! Both agree they should have tried much earlier. My recommendation is let Tabitha be the judge and maybe offer a bit of encouragement and when she is ready she will go for it!!!! Be well and be happy......

Donna Fox

FACES Young Adult & Children's support system

Facing Arthritis with Compassion, Encouragement, and Support

Faces1999@...

502-589-6620,ext106

Guest guest

In a message dated 03/15/2002 2:24:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

that a child might not complain or even think anything of a certain pain, because it's so commonplace and familiar to them.

oh boy gang...just yesterday in an interview I was asked about pain levels and it seems to common to say..Well, I am not sure if it hurts. I know from an early, early age that I would lip more or move slower before I would ever realize I hurt. The pain may be familiar but as it becomes more familiar our tolerance grows until we dont recognize it sometimes. Seems crazy but I am sure the veterans can all relate....is that correct guys???? LOL

hang tight and hang tough gang!

Donna

Guest guest

a normal life

OMG , is that what I have?? Yippee I am normal. LOL Actually I do consider myself to be in the norm (whatever that means) heehee and maybe even a bit beyond. LOL. Tabitha will be fine! Her mom is too wonderful for her not to be....Donna

Guest guest

Common place pain. the pressece of pain tends to become commona place , so much so to the point that one tends not to complain as much outwardly as internalizing it so, that it begins to show its self in mood swings. Only giving in to the most severe pain, might you feel the need to complain. in my life to complain ment to give into the pain. But we are all different...

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:54:35 EST faces1999@... writes:

that a child might not complain or even think anything of a certain pain, because it's so commonplace and familiar to them. oh boy gang...just yesterday in an interview I was asked about pain levels and it seems to common to say..Well, I am not sure if it hurts. I know from an early, early age that I would lip more or move slower before I would ever realize I hurt. The pain may be familiar but as it becomes more familiar our tolerance grows until we dont recognize it sometimes. Seems crazy but I am sure the veterans can all relate....is that correct guys???? LOL hang tight and hang tough gang! Donna

Guest guest

What Pain?????????:):):):):)Tree:):):):):)LOL Re: Digest Number 1325 In a message dated 03/15/2002 2:24:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, writes: that a child might not complain or even think anything of a certain pain, because it's so commonplace and familiar to them. oh boy gang...just yesterday in an interview I was asked about pain levels and it seems to common to say..Well, I am not sure if it hurts. I know from an early, early age that I would lip more or move slower before I would ever realize I hurt. The pain may be familiar but as it becomes more familiar our tolerance grows until we dont recognize it sometimes. Seems crazy but I am sure the veterans can all relate....is that correct guys???? LOL hang tight and hang tough gang! Donna

Guest guest

thank you Donna

Reply-

Subject: Re: Digest Number 1325

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:56:59 EST

In a message dated 03/15/2002 2:24:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,

writes:

>

OMG , is that what I have?? Yippee I am normal. LOL Actually I do

consider myself to be in the norm (whatever that means) heehee and maybe

even

a bit beyond. LOL. Tabitha will be fine! Her mom is too wonderful for her

not

to be....Donna

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com

• 6 months later...

disease!!!!

i think you are wrong about that. i think autism is a systemic response to

injury.

Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:24:32 -0000

Subject: Definition of Autistic Syndrome

Check ou my definition of Autistic Syndrome @

http://3service.freeservers.com/autism.html

Neil :-)

---------------------------------

Get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your needs.

• 1 year later...

In a message dated 9/19/2004 4:15:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,

writes:

Larry typed: " The best thing to do is to get it over with and I will be

thankful for doing so in the long run. "

That's the spirit, Larry! I know you're not too enthused about the surgery

right now; but you just wait. You'll be glad you did it. Your sister sounds

like she'll be a wonderful help for you and Sharon while you are

recuperating. Take care and take it a day at a time. Now speaking of

Chicken Noodle

soup, you just made me hungry for some!

Keep us updated on how it's going for you and Sharon too.

Best of luck to you!

Patti

Surgery Day 11/25/02 (What A Day!)

Hook Up Day BWP 1/2/03 (A Happy Day!)

3G 1/31/03 (An Even Happier Day!)

Hello, Patti

I woke up this morning feeling wonderful. My depression had ascended like a

big curtain. I now feel the lord will give me the strength to move forward.

(I've had scary dreams about this)

I really love this group. It's been a real learning experience as well as an

inspiration.

I guess I will go for now. My Sharon still has a T tube in her tummy. Well,

at leas I won't have one in my ear.

Friends,

Larry and Sharon

Hi Larry,

I'm so glad you're feeling better today!! You are exactly right about the

power of the Lord. With His grace we can do and overcome anything. Today's

trials and tribulations turn into tomorrow's blessings.

I hope Sharon gets better real soon. You both remain in my thoughts and

prayers.

Take care,

Hi ,

Well the time is getting closer and closer. Less than one week!! My sister

and my mother will be here later this morning. I really hope you get good news

about your surgery date soon.

Hugs,

Larry and Sharon

• 5 years later...

Which body is primarily responsible for granting permission for conduct of clinical trials on herbal/ayurvedic drugs? In which cases approval from regulatory body is not required to be obtained?Please share ur views.Regards,Dr. Deepak Chilkoti Sent from BlackBerry® on AirtelFrom: netrum Date: 25 Feb 2010 12:57:56 -0000<netrum >Subject: Digest Number 1325Network for Rational Use of Medicines Messages In This Digest (2 Messages) 1a. Re: reverse pharmacologyFrom: nandini kumar 2. Fw: Fwd: future PCFrom: surendra kulkarni View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1a. Re: reverse pharmacology Posted by: "nandini kumar" nadkku@... nandkku Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:47 am (PST) The Dept. of AYUSH functions under the Ministry of Health. It is running its own program on pharamacovigilance on the same model that was used for the national program.Nandini K. Kumar Former Deputy Director General Sr. GradeCo-investigator NIH projectNational Institute of EpidemiologyR 127, 3rd Avenue,TNHB, Ayapakkam,Chennai 600077netrum From: nadkkuhotmailDate: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:26:26 +0530Subject: RE: Re: reverse pharmacologyASU (Ayurveda, Siddha & Unani) guidelines are being discussed for incorporation in Drugs & Cosmetics Act & are confidential right now. Till then the ICMR guidelines have to be followed though they are not mandatory.Nandini K. Kumar Former Deputy Director General Sr. GradeCo-investigator NIH projectNational Institute of EpidemiologyR 127, 3rd Avenue,TNHB, Ayapakkam,Chennai 600077netrum From: sreekanthgattu Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:01:24 +0000Subject: Re: reverse pharmacologyDear Members, Can anyone share India related guidelines on clinical research of herbal products?Thanks, Dr Sreekanth Gattu>> Respected Sir,> The term reverse pharmacology is usually used in clinical trials on herbal preparation. When the herbal product/ substance is to be tested for an new indication, then there is noneed of performing the preclinical and phase I trial & one can directly switch to the phase II trial, provided the details of pharmacodynamic & pharmacokinetic parameters of the test substance are already mentioned in standard text books.> > " It needs to be emphasized that since the substance to be tested is already in use in> Indian Systems of Medicine or has been described in their texts, the need for testing> its toxicity in animals has been considerably reduced. Neither would any toxicity> study be needed for phase II trial. This is the unique reverse pharmacology approach> for evaluating traditional formulations for traditional indication.'. . . . . .(ICMR ethics guidelines) Regards,> Dr. Vijaya Chaudhari.> JR-2,Dept. of Pharmacology,> Government Medical College, Nagpur.> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. __________________________________________________________Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection.https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969 Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (6) 2. Fw: Fwd: future PC Posted by: "surendra kulkarni" surendra5612@... surendraytl Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 am (PST) Note: Forwarded message attached-- Original Message --From: mohan khire mykhiregmailTo: Sukhi sudeep.khiregmail, surendra kulkarni surendra5612rediffmail, ��दार ��श�(Joshi) kpj.mechgmail, Dinesh B kulkarni d_b_kulkarni , BHAUSAHEB SARODE sarodebhau Subject: Fwd: future PC Back to top Reply to sender |Reply to group |Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1) Recent ActivityVisit Your Group Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice more. Mental Health Zone Bi-polar disorder Find support Check out the Y! Groups blog Stay up to speed on all things Groups! Need to Reply?Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic |Visit Your Group on the Web Messages Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use |Unsubscribe

The CDSCO, Central Drug Regulatory Agency is the appropriate authority to issue approval for Clinical Trial for Herbal Drugs. At Central Level, at this moment, we have only one Drug Regulatory Authority while at state level (many states) we have separate authorities for allopathic and Indian System of Medicines. Professor Guru Prasad Mohanta, M.Pharm., Ph.D.Department of Pharmacy,malai University,malai Nagar- 608 002,Tamil Nadu,IndiaTel: +914144238431 ®+914144239738 (O)Fax: +914144238080

From: Deepak Chilkoti (blackberry) <drchilkoti@...>Subject: Re: Digest Number 1325"No Reply" <notify-dg-netrum >, netrum Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010, 9:31 AM

Which body is primarily responsible for granting permission for conduct of clinical trials on herbal/ayurvedic drugs? In which cases approval from regulatory body is not required to be obtained?Please share ur views.Regards,Dr. Deepak Chilkoti Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Date: 25 Feb 2010 12:57:56 -0000

<netrumgroups (DOT) com>

Subject: Digest Number 1325

Network for Rational Use of Medicines

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.

Re: reverse pharmacology From: nandini kumar

Fw: Fwd: future PC From: surendra kulkarni

View All Topics | Create New Topic

1a.

Re: reverse pharmacology

Posted by: "nandini kumar" nadkkuhotmail (DOT) com nandkku

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:47 am (PST)

The Dept. of AYUSH functions under the Ministry of Health. It is running its own program on pharamacovigilance on the same model that was used for the national program.Nandini K. Kumar Former Deputy Director General Sr. GradeCo-investigator NIH projectNational Institute of EpidemiologyR 127, 3rd Avenue,TNHB, Ayapakkam,Chennai 600077netrumgroups (DOT) comFrom: nadkkuhotmail (DOT) comDate: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:26:26 +0530Subject: RE: Re: reverse pharmacologyASU (Ayurveda, Siddha & Unani) guidelines are

being discussed for incorporation in Drugs & Cosmetics Act & are confidential right now. Till then the ICMR guidelines have to be followed though they are not mandatory.Nandini K. Kumar Former Deputy Director General Sr. GradeCo-investigator NIH projectNational Institute of EpidemiologyR 127, 3rd Avenue,TNHB, Ayapakkam,Chennai 600077netrumgroups (DOT) comFrom: sreekanthgattuDate: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:01:24 +0000Subject: Re: reverse pharmacologyDear Members, Can anyone share India related guidelines on clinical research of herbal

products?Thanks, Dr Sreekanth Gattu>> Respected Sir,> The term reverse pharmacology is usually used in clinical trials on herbal preparation. When the herbal product/ substance is to be tested for an new indication, then there is noneed of performing the preclinical and phase I trial & one can directly switch to the phase II trial, provided the details of pharmacodynamic & pharmacokinetic parameters of the test substance are already mentioned in standard text books.> > "It needs to be emphasized that since the substance to be tested is already in use in> Indian Systems of Medicine or has been described in their texts, the need for testing> its

toxicity in animals has been considerably reduced. Neither would any toxicity> study be needed for phase II trial. This is the unique reverse pharmacology approach> for evaluating traditional formulations for traditional indication.' . . . . . .(ICMR ethics guidelines) Regards,> Dr. Vijaya Chaudhari.> JR-2,Dept. of Pharmacology,> Government Medical College, Nagpur.> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection.https://signup. live.com/ signup.aspx? id=60969

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (6)

Fw: Fwd: future PC

Posted by: "surendra kulkarni" surendra5612@ rediffmail. com surendraytl

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 am (PST)

Note: Forwarded message attached -- Original Message -- From: mohan khire mykhiregmail (DOT) com Sukhi sudeep.khire@ gmail.com, surendra kulkarni surendra5612@ rediffmail. com, à ¤�à ¥�à ¤¦à ¤¾à ¤° à ¤�à ¥�à ¤¶à ¥�(Joshi) kpj.mechgmail (DOT) com, Dinesh B kulkarni d_b_kulkarni, BHAUSAHEB SARODE sarodebhau (DOT) com Subject: Fwd: future PC

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity

Visit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice more.

Mental Health Zone

Bi-polar disorder

Find support

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

At present clinical trials on herbal drugs except on new molecules from herbs are just directed to register with the clinical trial registry of India.

Nandini K. Kumar

Former Deputy Director General Sr. Grade

Co-investigator NIH project

National Institute of Epidemiology

R 127, 3rd Avenue,

TNHB, Ayapakkam,

Chennai 600077

netrum From: gpmohanta@...Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:51:56 -0800Subject: Re: Digest Number 1325

The CDSCO, Central Drug Regulatory Agency is the appropriate authority to issue approval for Clinical Trial for Herbal Drugs. At Central Level, at this moment, we have only one Drug Regulatory Authority while at state level (many states) we have separate authorities for allopathic and Indian System of Medicines. Professor Guru Prasad Mohanta, M.Pharm., Ph.D.Department of Pharmacy,malai University,malai Nagar- 608 002,Tamil Nadu,IndiaTel: +914144238431 ®+914144239738 (O)Fax: +914144238080

From: Deepak Chilkoti (blackberry) <drchilkoti >Subject: Re: Digest Number 1325"No Reply" <notify-dg-netrum >, netrum Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010, 9:31 AM

Which body is primarily responsible for granting permission for conduct of clinical trials on herbal/ayurvedic drugs? In which cases approval from regulatory body is not required to be obtained?Please share ur views.Regards,Dr. Deepak Chilkoti Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

<netrumgroups (DOT) com>

1a.

Re: reverse pharmacology From: nandini kumar

Fw: Fwd: future PC From: surendra kulkarni

1a.

Posted by: "nandini kumar" nadkkuhotmail (DOT) com nandkku

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:47 am (PST)

The Dept. of AYUSH functions under the Ministry of Health. It is running its own program on pharamacovigilance on the same model that was used for the national program.Nandini K. Kumar Former Deputy Director General Sr. GradeCo-investigator NIH projectNational Institute of EpidemiologyR 127, 3rd Avenue,TNHB, Ayapakkam,Chennai 600077netrumgroups (DOT) comFrom: nadkkuhotmail (DOT) comDate: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:26:26 +0530Subject: RE: Re: reverse pharmacologyASU (Ayurveda, Siddha & Unani) guidelines are being discussed for incorporation in Drugs & Cosmetics Act & are confidential right now. Till then the ICMR guidelines have to be followed though they are not mandatory.Nandini K. Kumar Former Deputy Director General Sr. GradeCo-investigator NIH projectNational Institute of EpidemiologyR 127, 3rd Avenue,TNHB, Ayapakkam,Chennai 600077netrumgroups (DOT) comFrom: sreekanthgattuDate: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:01:24 +0000Subject: Re: reverse pharmacologyDear Members, Can anyone share India related guidelines on clinical research of herbal products?Thanks, Dr Sreekanth Gattu>> Respected Sir,> The term reverse pharmacology is usually used in clinical trials on herbal preparation. When the herbal product/ substance is to be tested for an new indication, then there is noneed of performing the preclinical and phase I trial & one can directly switch to the phase II trial, provided the details of pharmacodynamic & pharmacokinetic parameters of the test substance are already mentioned in standard text books.> > "It needs to be emphasized that since the substance to be tested is already in use in> Indian Systems of Medicine or has been described in their texts, the need for testing> its toxicity in animals has been considerably reduced. Neither would any toxicity> study be needed for phase II trial. This is the unique reverse pharmacology approach> for evaluating traditional formulations for traditional indication.' . . . . . .(ICMR ethics guidelines) Regards,> Dr. Vijaya Chaudhari.> JR-2,Dept. of Pharmacology,> Government Medical College, Nagpur.> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection.https://signup. live.com/ signup.aspx? id=60969

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (6)

Posted by: "surendra kulkarni" surendra5612@ rediffmail. com surendraytl

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 am (PST)

Note: Forwarded message attached -- Original Message -- From: mohan khire mykhiregmail (DOT) com Sukhi sudeep.khire@ gmail.com, surendra kulkarni surendra5612@ rediffmail. com, à ¤�à ¥�à ¤¦à ¤¾à ¤° à ¤�à ¥�à ¤¶à ¥�(Joshi) kpj.mechgmail (DOT) com, Dinesh B kulkarni d_b_kulkarni, BHAUSAHEB SARODE sarodebhau (DOT) com Subject: Fwd: future PC

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity

Visit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice more.

Mental Health Zone

Bi-polar disorder

Find support

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

Dear All

For clinical trial of Drugs of Ayurveda ,Dept of AYUSH had notified Rule 170 under D & C Rule 1945 in Dec 2008.

This notification considered every point and divided All Ayurvedic drugs under certain group and for each group there is different modalities for clinical trials.

Interested may see attached.

With regards, 

On 2/26/10, nandini kumar <nadkku@...> wrote:

At present clinical trials on herbal drugs except on new molecules from herbs are just directed to register with the clinical trial registry of India.

Nandini K. Kumar

R 127, 3rd Avenue,

TNHB, Ayapakkam,

Chennai 600077 

netrum From: gpmohanta@...

Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:51:56 -0800 Subject: Re: Digest Number 1325 

The CDSCO, Central Drug Regulatory Agency is the appropriate authority to issue approval for Clinical Trial for Herbal Drugs. At Central Level, at this moment, we have only one Drug Regulatory Authority while at state level (many states) we have separate authorities for allopathic and Indian System of Medicines. 

Professor Guru Prasad Mohanta, M.Pharm., Ph.D.Department of Pharmacy,malai University,malai Nagar- 608 002,Tamil Nadu,IndiaTel: +914144238431 ®+914144239738 (O)Fax: +914144238080

Subject: Re: Digest Number 1325 " No Reply " <notify-dg-netrum >, netrum

Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010, 9:31 AM

Which body is primarily responsible for granting permission for conduct of clinical trials on herbal/ayurvedic drugs? In which cases approval from regulatory body is not required to be obtained?Please share ur views.

Regards,Dr. Deepak Chilkoti Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

<netrumgroups (DOT) com>

1a. Re: reverse pharmacology From: nandini kumar

2. Fw: Fwd: future PC From: surendra kulkarni

1a.

Posted by: " nandini kumar " nadkkuhotmail (DOT) com   nandkku

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:47 am (PST)

The Dept. of AYUSH functions under the Ministry of Health. It is running its own program on pharamacovigilance on the same model that was used for the national program.

Nandini K. Kumar Former Deputy Director General Sr. GradeCo-investigator NIH projectNational Institute of EpidemiologyR 127, 3rd Avenue,TNHB, Ayapakkam,Chennai 600077netrumgroups (DOT) com

From: nadkkuhotmail (DOT) comDate: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:26:26 +0530

Subject: RE: Re: reverse pharmacologyASU (Ayurveda, Siddha & Unani) guidelines are being discussed for incorporation in Drugs & Cosmetics Act & are confidential right now. Till then the ICMR guidelines have to be followed though they are not mandatory.

Nandini K. Kumar Former Deputy Director General Sr. GradeCo-investigator NIH projectNational Institute of EpidemiologyR 127, 3rd Avenue,TNHB, Ayapakkam,Chennai 600077netrumgroups (DOT) com

From: sreekanthgattuDate: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:01:24 +0000

Subject: Re: reverse pharmacologyDear Members, Can anyone share India related guidelines on clinical research of herbal products?Thanks, Dr Sreekanth Gattu

>> Respected Sir,> The term reverse pharmacology is usually used in clinical trials on herbal preparation. When the herbal product/ substance is to be tested for an new indication, then there is noneed of performing the preclinical and phase I trial & one can directly switch to the phase II trial, provided the details of pharmacodynamic & pharmacokinetic parameters of the test substance are already mentioned in standard text books.

> > " It needs to be emphasized that since the substance to be tested is already in use in> Indian Systems of Medicine or has been described in their texts, the need for testing> its toxicity in animals has been considerably reduced. Neither would any toxicity

> study be needed for phase II trial. This is the unique reverse pharmacology approach> for evaluating traditional formulations for traditional indication.' . . . . . .(ICMR ethics guidelines) Regards,> Dr. Vijaya Chaudhari.

> JR-2,Dept. of Pharmacology,> Government Medical College, Nagpur.> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

>Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection.

https://signup. live.com/ signup.aspx? id=60969

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (6)

Posted by: " surendra kulkarni " surendra5612@ rediffmail. com   surendraytl

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 am (PST)

Note: Forwarded message attached -- Original Message -- From: mohan khire mykhiregmail (DOT) com

Sukhi sudeep.khire@ gmail.com, surendra kulkarni

surendra5612@ rediffmail. com, ��दार ��श�(Joshi)

kpj.mechgmail (DOT) com, Dinesh B kulkarni d_b_kulkarni, BHAUSAHEB

SARODE sarodebhau (DOT) com Subject: Fwd: future PC

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity

Visit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice more.

Mental Health Zone

Bi-polar disorder

Find support

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the " Reply " links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

-- Anand ChaudharyReader,Deptt of Rasa Shastra (Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics) & Regional Coordinator,North Zone,Regional Pharmacovigilance Centre for Ayurvedic Drugs

Faculty of AyurvedaInstitute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu UniversityVARANASI 221005Cell 94520744800542-6703554(O)0542-2366900®

1 of 1 File(s)

Rule 170 of D & C Rule 1945.pdf

Dear All,

In publication entitled - Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research on Human

Participants by ICMR, contains a chapter-STATEMENT OF SPECIFIC PRINCIPLES FOR

CLINICAL EVALUATION OF DRUGS/ VACCINES/ DEVICES/ DIAGNOSTICS/ HERBAL REMEDIES,

which explains about the research guidelines on conduction of clinical trials of

herbal drugs in allopathic hospitals,

you can download the book from following link

http://icmr.nic.in/ethical_guidelines.pdf

with regards,

Girish KJ

Reader Dept of Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)

SDM College of Ayurveda,Hassan - Karnataka

girideepa@..., 9448646855

Dear Dr Girish

On Page no 51 of said guidelines of ICMR it has been clearly differentiated and advised to what to do for clinical trials of Ayurvedic drugs.By no means all  so called herbal medicines may be termed as Ayurvedic medicines.

It may be like that after opinion expressed in this document of ICMR,deptt of AYUSH has prepared these guidelines which are notified in Rule 170.

Therefore,in accordance of law of natural justice for clinical trail of Ayurvedic medicines one should follow Rule 170 of D & C Rule 1945.

With regards,  

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Girish K J <girideepa@...> wrote:

Dear All,In publication entitled - Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research on Human Participants by ICMR, contains a chapter-STATEMENT OF SPECIFIC PRINCIPLES FOR CLINICAL EVALUATION OF DRUGS/ VACCINES/ DEVICES/ DIAGNOSTICS/ HERBAL REMEDIES, which explains about the research guidelines on conduction of clinical trials of herbal drugs in allopathic hospitals,

you can download the book from following linkhttp://icmr.nic.in/ethical_guidelines.pdfwith regards,Girish KJReader Dept of Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)

SDM College of Ayurveda,Hassan - Karnatakagirideepa@..., 9448646855

-- Anand ChaudharyReader,Deptt of Rasa Shastra (Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics) & Regional Coordinator,North Zone,Regional Pharmacovigilance Centre for Ayurvedic Drugs

Faculty of AyurvedaInstitute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu UniversityVARANASI 221005Cell 94520744800542-6703554(O)0542-2366900®

Dear all,

I do agree with Anand Sir and I had some relevant info about ongoing discussion

with group, so I shared it,

thank you,

Best regards

Girish

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> > In publication entitled - Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research on

> > Human Participants by ICMR, contains a chapter-STATEMENT OF SPECIFIC

> > PRINCIPLES FOR CLINICAL EVALUATION OF DRUGS/ VACCINES/ DEVICES/ DIAGNOSTICS/

> > HERBAL REMEDIES, which explains about the research guidelines on conduction

> > of clinical trials of herbal drugs in allopathic hospitals,

> > you can download the book from following link

> > http://icmr.nic.in/ethical_guidelines.pdf

> >

> > with regards,

> > Girish KJ

> > Reader Dept of Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)

> > SDM College of Ayurveda,Hassan - Karnataka

> > girideepa@... <girideepa%40.co.in>, 9448646855

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Anand Chaudhary

> Reader,Deptt of Rasa Shastra (Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics) &

> Regional Coordinator,North Zone,Regional Pharmacovigilance Centre for

> Ayurvedic Drugs

> Faculty of Ayurveda

> Institute of Medical Sciences

> Banaras Hindu University

> VARANASI 221005

> Cell 9452074480

> 0542-6703554(O)

> 0542-2366900®

>

I was member of the group formulating the ASU guidelines which were to be incorporated as rule 170 of D & C Act. But it has gone for discussion with the legislative dept. Till it is notified ICMR guidelines will stand as present mechanism to deal with herbal or herbo-mineral formulations.

Nandini K. Kumar

R 127, 3rd Avenue,

TNHB, Ayapakkam,

Chennai 600077

netrum From: girideepa@...Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:05:37 +0000Subject: Re: Digest Number 1325

Dear all,I do agree with Anand Sir and I had some relevant info about ongoing discussion with group, so I shared it,thank you,Best regardsGirish> > >> >> >> > Dear All,> > In publication entitled - Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research on> > Human Participants by ICMR, contains a chapter-STATEMENT OF SPECIFIC> > PRINCIPLES FOR CLINICAL EVALUATION OF DRUGS/ VACCINES/ DEVICES/ DIAGNOSTICS/> > HERBAL REMEDIES, which explains about the research guidelines on conduction> > of clinical trials of herbal drugs in allopathic hospitals,> > you can download the book from following link> > http://icmr.nic.in/ethical_guidelines.pdf> >> > with regards,> > Girish KJ> > Reader Dept of Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)> > SDM College of Ayurveda,Hassan - Karnataka> > girideepa@... <girideepa%40.co.in>, 9448646855> >> > > >> > > > -- > Anand Chaudhary> Reader,Deptt of Rasa Shastra (Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics) & > Regional Coordinator,North Zone,Regional Pharmacovigilance Centre for> Ayurvedic Drugs> Faculty of Ayurveda> Institute of Medical Sciences> Banaras Hindu University> VARANASI 221005> Cell 9452074480> 0542-6703554(O)> 0542-2366900®>

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

You are right. The ASU guidelines were made after the revised ICMR guidelines of 2006 were released.

Nandini K. Kumar

R 127, 3rd Avenue,

TNHB, Ayapakkam,

Chennai 600077

netrum From: ayurasabhaishja@...Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:16:58 +0530Subject: Re: Re: Digest Number 1325

Dear Dr Girish

On Page no 51 of said guidelines of ICMR it has been clearly differentiated and advised to what to do for clinical trials of Ayurvedic drugs.By no means all so called herbal medicines may be termed as Ayurvedic medicines.

It may be like that after opinion expressed in this document of ICMR,deptt of AYUSH has prepared these guidelines which are notified in Rule 170.

Therefore,in accordance of law of natural justice for clinical trail of Ayurvedic medicines one should follow Rule 170 of D & C Rule 1945.

With regards,

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Girish K J <girideepa (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear All,In publication entitled - Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research on Human Participants by ICMR, contains a chapter-STATEMENT OF SPECIFIC PRINCIPLES FOR CLINICAL EVALUATION OF DRUGS/ VACCINES/ DEVICES/ DIAGNOSTICS/ HERBAL REMEDIES, which explains about the research guidelines on conduction of clinical trials of herbal drugs in allopathic hospitals,you can download the book from following linkhttp://icmr.nic.in/ethical_guidelines.pdfwith regards,Girish KJReader Dept of Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)SDM College of Ayurveda,Hassan - Karnatakagirideepa (DOT) co.in, 9448646855

-- Anand ChaudharyReader,Deptt of Rasa Shastra (Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics) & Regional Coordinator,North Zone,Regional Pharmacovigilance Centre for Ayurvedic DrugsFaculty of AyurvedaInstitute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu UniversityVARANASI 221005Cell 94520744800542-6703554(O)0542-2366900®

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.