RemedySpot.com

SHORT UPDATE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI ALL, JUST ASKING FOR MORE PRAYER. I’M A SMIDGEN BETTER, BUT THE PAIN HAS BEEN ALMOST UNBEARABLE AT TIMES. I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHAT I DID TO CAUSE THIS? I’M WORRIED ABOUT TOMMOROW WHEN STEVE HAS TO GO BACK TO WORK. THERE ARE THINGS THAT I NEED HELP WITH, AND IF I TRY AND DO IT MYSELF IT JUST FLARES EVERYTHING UP, AND PROLONGS THE HEALING. WE FOUND A KNOT IN MY UPPER BACK THAT COULD BE RUBBED OUT SOME, BYUT ITS MOSTLY SETTLED IN MY ARM/SHOULDER AREAS. MAYBE HOSP. TODAY IF I CAN GET MYSELF TO USE MY CHAIR. THAT COULD BE TRICKY. GOTTA GO, BUT WILL TRY AND KEEP IN TOUCH.KATE HOW IS YOUR KNEE? MARION CONGRATS TO YOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS BAR MITZAH OR IS IT BAT FOR GIRLS? SHARON WILL TRY AND WRITE LATTER. SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ERRORS.HUGS, JACKIE

Jackie I am so sorry you are in so much pain. Continued prayers.

hugs

nne

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the

world "

" May the Lord Bless you and keep you,

May the Lord Make his face shine upon you, and give you Peace...Forever "

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomer

www.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

The Cancer Club

www.cancerclub.com

> SHORT UPDATE

>

> HI ALL, JUST ASKING FOR MORE PRAYER. I'M A SMIDGEN BETTER, BUT THE PAIN

> HAS

> BEEN ALMOST UNBEARABLE AT TIMES. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO CAUSE

> THIS? I'M WORRIED ABOUT TOMMOROW WHEN STEVE HAS TO GO BACK TO WORK. THERE

> ARE THINGS THAT I NEED HELP WITH, AND IF I TRY AND DO IT MYSELF IT JUST

> FLARES EVERYTHING UP, AND PROLONGS THE HEALING. WE FOUND A KNOT IN MY

> UPPER

> BACK THAT COULD BE RUBBED OUT SOME, BYUT ITS MOSTLY SETTLED IN MY

> ARM/SHOULDER AREAS. MAYBE HOSP. TODAY IF I CAN GET MYSELF TO USE MY

> CHAIR.

> THAT COULD BE TRICKY. GOTTA GO, BUT WILL TRY AND KEEP IN TOUCH.

>

> KATE HOW IS YOUR KNEE? MARION CONGRATS TO YOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS BAR MITZAH

> OR

> IS IT BAT FOR GIRLS? SHARON WILL TRY AND WRITE LATTER. SORRY FOR THE

> SPELLING ERRORS.

>

> HUGS, JACKIE

Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...

Works in all emails, instant messengers, blogs, forums and social networks.

TRY IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if2 for FREE

Jackie I am so sorry you are in so much pain. Continued prayers.

hugs

nne

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the

world "

" May the Lord Bless you and keep you,

May the Lord Make his face shine upon you, and give you Peace...Forever "

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomer

www.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

The Cancer Club

www.cancerclub.com

> SHORT UPDATE

>

> HI ALL, JUST ASKING FOR MORE PRAYER. I'M A SMIDGEN BETTER, BUT THE PAIN

> HAS

> BEEN ALMOST UNBEARABLE AT TIMES. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO CAUSE

> THIS? I'M WORRIED ABOUT TOMMOROW WHEN STEVE HAS TO GO BACK TO WORK. THERE

> ARE THINGS THAT I NEED HELP WITH, AND IF I TRY AND DO IT MYSELF IT JUST

> FLARES EVERYTHING UP, AND PROLONGS THE HEALING. WE FOUND A KNOT IN MY

> UPPER

> BACK THAT COULD BE RUBBED OUT SOME, BYUT ITS MOSTLY SETTLED IN MY

> ARM/SHOULDER AREAS. MAYBE HOSP. TODAY IF I CAN GET MYSELF TO USE MY

> CHAIR.

> THAT COULD BE TRICKY. GOTTA GO, BUT WILL TRY AND KEEP IN TOUCH.

>

> KATE HOW IS YOUR KNEE? MARION CONGRATS TO YOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS BAR MITZAH

> OR

> IS IT BAT FOR GIRLS? SHARON WILL TRY AND WRITE LATTER. SORRY FOR THE

> SPELLING ERRORS.

>

> HUGS, JACKIE

Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...

Works in all emails, instant messengers, blogs, forums and social networks.

TRY IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if2 for FREE

Prayers for you Jackie! I am glad to hear there is a tiny bit of improvement but I wish I was hearing better news than that! Write when you can. We'll be here waiting.love SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 8:31 AMSubject: SHORT UPDATE

HI ALL, JUST ASKING FOR MORE PRAYER. I’M A SMIDGEN BETTER, BUT THE PAIN HAS BEEN ALMOST UNBEARABLE AT TIMES. I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHAT I DID TO CAUSE THIS? I’M WORRIED ABOUT TOMMOROW WHEN STEVE HAS TO GO BACK TO WORK. THERE ARE THINGS THAT I NEED HELP WITH, AND IF I TRY AND DO IT MYSELF IT JUST FLARES EVERYTHING UP, AND PROLONGS THE HEALING. WE FOUND A KNOT IN MY UPPER BACK THAT COULD BE RUBBED OUT SOME, BYUT ITS MOSTLY SETTLED IN MY ARM/SHOULDER AREAS. MAYBE HOSP. TODAY IF I CAN GET MYSELF TO USE MY CHAIR. THAT COULD BE TRICKY. GOTTA GO, BUT WILL TRY AND KEEP IN TOUCH.KATE HOW IS YOUR KNEE? MARION CONGRATS TO YOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS BAR MITZAH OR IS IT BAT FOR GIRLS? SHARON WILL TRY AND WRITE LATTER. SORRY

FOR THE SPELLING ERRORS.HUGS, JACKIE

Prayers for you Jackie! I am glad to hear there is a tiny bit of improvement but I wish I was hearing better news than that! Write when you can. We'll be here waiting.love SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 8:31 AMSubject: SHORT UPDATE

HI ALL, JUST ASKING FOR MORE PRAYER. I’M A SMIDGEN BETTER, BUT THE PAIN HAS BEEN ALMOST UNBEARABLE AT TIMES. I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHAT I DID TO CAUSE THIS? I’M WORRIED ABOUT TOMMOROW WHEN STEVE HAS TO GO BACK TO WORK. THERE ARE THINGS THAT I NEED HELP WITH, AND IF I TRY AND DO IT MYSELF IT JUST FLARES EVERYTHING UP, AND PROLONGS THE HEALING. WE FOUND A KNOT IN MY UPPER BACK THAT COULD BE RUBBED OUT SOME, BYUT ITS MOSTLY SETTLED IN MY ARM/SHOULDER AREAS. MAYBE HOSP. TODAY IF I CAN GET MYSELF TO USE MY CHAIR. THAT COULD BE TRICKY. GOTTA GO, BUT WILL TRY AND KEEP IN TOUCH.KATE HOW IS YOUR KNEE? MARION CONGRATS TO YOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS BAR MITZAH OR IS IT BAT FOR GIRLS? SHARON WILL TRY AND WRITE LATTER. SORRY

FOR THE SPELLING ERRORS.HUGS, JACKIE

Oh, Jackie! I am SO sorry you are in so much pain that you need to consider the hospital. You do what you need to do though, sweetie. Prayers from here. It's Monday, and I'm wondering what you did yesterday.As far as my knee goes, thanks for asking. It is quite painful still, and gets quite stiff and sore when I sit then get up again. Stairs are really hard.Please keep us posted my friend.Love you,KateTo: MSersLife Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 10:31 AMSubject: SHORT UPDATE

HI ALL, JUST ASKING FOR MORE PRAYER. I’M A SMIDGEN BETTER, BUT THE PAIN HAS BEEN ALMOST UNBEARABLE AT TIMES. I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHAT I DID TO CAUSE THIS? I’M WORRIED ABOUT TOMMOROW WHEN STEVE HAS TO GO BACK TO WORK. THERE ARE THINGS THAT I NEED HELP WITH, AND IF I TRY AND DO IT MYSELF IT JUST FLARES EVERYTHING UP, AND PROLONGS THE HEALING. WE FOUND A KNOT IN MY UPPER BACK THAT COULD BE RUBBED OUT SOME, BYUT ITS MOSTLY SETTLED IN MY ARM/SHOULDER AREAS. MAYBE HOSP. TODAY IF I CAN GET MYSELF TO USE MY CHAIR. THAT COULD BE TRICKY. GOTTA GO, BUT WILL TRY AND KEEP IN TOUCH.KATE HOW IS YOUR KNEE? MARION CONGRATS TO YOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS BAR MITZAH OR IS IT BAT FOR GIRLS? SHARON WILL TRY AND WRITE LATTER. SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ERRORS.HUGS, JACKIE