RemedySpot.com

lookinf for hepatologist in Dayton area

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK, group, I need some assistance, if at all possible, in locating a hepatologist in the Dayton area. I have a friend that is deteriorating with PSC (definitive signs of end stage liver disease) and her GI suffered a huge brain fart yesterday, pretending that ascites, liver pain, and vomiting blood was more likely from an ulcer than PSC. In fact, after years of treating her and writing PSC as her diagnosis, he wrote abdominal pain this time. If anyone knows of a good hepatologist in the Dayton area, please let me know. It's imperative that a hep get involved because it's time to refer her to a transplant team - I'm as sure as I can be, noting her symptoms. For example she said she went from looking about 2-3 months pregnant to 6 months and she watched it grow, that's how fast her belly filled up. I'm sure you all get my point, so I'll stop and hope and pray for an answer.

Thanks a bunch, in advance,

(MO)

PSC & UC dx '84, chronic pancreatitis '97, various other ails BUT received my liver tx on Jan. 7, 2008 and my liver and I are getting along wonderfully well!

Instant access to the latest most popular FREE games while you browse with the Games Toolbar - Download Now!