RemedySpot.com

Re: OT: and brainfart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for introducing the term "brainfart" to me which is self-explanatory. That term is not really in general use in the UK. Not only do I learn about PSC and related conditions from this forum I also improve my knowledge of rich, colloquial, American- English usage. I shall be spreading the use of the term in Britain. Brainfart is so appropriate in describing the behaviour of many of our fine British doctors.

Ivor

Ivor, it's the least I could do after your careful and detailed explanation of the difference between ass and arse. I appreciate this group for the same reasons you mentioned - and I continue to spread the knowledge that you bestowed on so many of us at the conference. Seriously, I enjoy your sense of humor! Take care and 'may the force be with you' in your teaching and with the "fine British doctors". Hope to see you in May, Chicago will be fun!

Keep smiling,

Thank you for introducing the term "brainfart" to me which is self-explanatory. That term is not really in general use in the UK. Not only do I learn about PSC and related conditions from this forum I also improve my knowledge of rich, colloquial, American- English usage. I shall be spreading the use of the term in Britain. Brainfart is so appropriate in describing the behaviour of many of our fine British doctors.

Ivor

Instant access to the latest most popular FREE games while you browse with the Games Toolbar - Download Now!

Ivor, it's the least I could do after your careful and detailed explanation of the difference between ass and arse. I appreciate this group for the same reasons you mentioned - and I continue to spread the knowledge that you bestowed on so many of us at the conference. Seriously, I enjoy your sense of humor! Take care and 'may the force be with you' in your teaching and with the "fine British doctors". Hope to see you in May, Chicago will be fun!

Keep smiling,

Ivor

Instant access to the latest most popular FREE games while you browse with the Games Toolbar - Download Now!