RemedySpot.com

Re: My book, me, and PSC, all partnering on Atlanta TV tomorrow night

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's wonderful!!! I'm so proud of you and happy for all of us here who will finally get an opportunity to be heard. Thank you for being our mouthpiece!

You are no less than amazing!

Love,

I want a video tape or something since I'm outside the viewing area - is there a way to get something like that?

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

That's wonderful!!! I'm so proud of you and happy for all of us here who will finally get an opportunity to be heard. Thank you for being our mouthpiece!

Love,

I want a video tape or something since I'm outside the viewing area - is there a way to get something like that?

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Love,

Good luck! Ok and break a leg!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "slhussey2001" Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 01:39:15 -0000To: < >Subject: My book, me, and PSC, all partnering on Atlanta TV tomorrow night For any in Georgia (and northwest South Carolina I think), I'll be on " Atlanta Live, " WATC-TV 57, tomorrow night, Wednesday, Dec. 10th between 7-8 pm discussing my PSC fund-raiser book I'm Not OK, You're Not OK, But That's OK With God. Many of you are already familiar with the book and are attempting to sell your copy on ebay. (I'm joking, I think, LOL!) The segment will be fifteen minutes long, and I'll definitely be bringing up how physical ailments such as PSC can cause depression, mental fog, anxiety, and other similar issues. (I have three chapters in the book devoted to Fred, whose depression, anxiety, and mental fog were diagnosed simultaneous to his LFTs coming back elevated for the first time. Coincidence? Drs. say " yes, " I say " Un uh. " ) So wish me a broken leg, or whatever it is I'm supposed to break (I'll definitely be breaking a sweat.) Wife of Fred, PSC, 03/04, UC, 03/06

Good luck! Ok and break a leg!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "slhussey2001" Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 01:39:15 -0000To: < >Subject: My book, me, and PSC, all partnering on Atlanta TV tomorrow night For any in Georgia (and northwest South Carolina I think), I'll be on " Atlanta Live, " WATC-TV 57, tomorrow night, Wednesday, Dec. 10th between 7-8 pm discussing my PSC fund-raiser book I'm Not OK, You're Not OK, But That's OK With God. Many of you are already familiar with the book and are attempting to sell your copy on ebay. (I'm joking, I think, LOL!) The segment will be fifteen minutes long, and I'll definitely be bringing up how physical ailments such as PSC can cause depression, mental fog, anxiety, and other similar issues. (I have three chapters in the book devoted to Fred, whose depression, anxiety, and mental fog were diagnosed simultaneous to his LFTs coming back elevated for the first time. Coincidence? Drs. say " yes, " I say " Un uh. " ) So wish me a broken leg, or whatever it is I'm supposed to break (I'll definitely be breaking a sweat.) Wife of Fred, PSC, 03/04, UC, 03/06

Hi ,

When you rest up and resurface, please let us know how your TV

appearance went this evening. I know that you were fantastic!! By chance,

will there be a video that you can share with us?

Ricky

PSC 2003

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 01:39:15 -0000

To: < >

Subject: My book, me, and PSC, all partnering on Atlanta

TV tomorrow night

For any in Georgia (and northwest South

Carolina I think), I'll be on

" Atlanta Live, " WATC-TV 57, tomorrow night, Wednesday, Dec. 10th

between 7-8 pm discussing my PSC fund-raiser book I'm Not OK, You're

Not OK, But That's OK With God. Many of you are already familiar with

the book and are attempting to sell your copy on ebay. (I'm joking, I

think, LOL!)

Hi ,

Ricky

PSC 2003

TV tomorrow night

think, LOL!)

Hi ,

Ricky

PSC 2003

TV tomorrow night

think, LOL!)

-

Congratulations - You are our shining Star! Good luck - You'll be great. What's a news reporter when you have been on stage with a famous Norwegian researcher!

Joanne H

(, Ca)

For any in Georgia (and northwest South Carolina I think), I'll be on"Atlanta Live," WATC-TV 57, So wish me a broken leg, or whatever it is I'm supposed to break (I'lldefinitely be breaking a sweat.)Wife of Fred, PSC, 03/04, UC, 03/06

-

Congratulations - You are our shining Star! Good luck - You'll be great. What's a news reporter when you have been on stage with a famous Norwegian researcher!

Joanne H

(, Ca)

For any in Georgia (and northwest South Carolina I think), I'll be on"Atlanta Live," WATC-TV 57, So wish me a broken leg, or whatever it is I'm supposed to break (I'lldefinitely be breaking a sweat.)Wife of Fred, PSC, 03/04, UC, 03/06

Break a leg and don't forget that nasty symptom, FATIGUE! From: CholangitisSuprt@...Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 7:13 PMTo: Subject: Re: My book, me, and PSC, all partnering on Atlanta TV tomorrow nightGood luck! Ok and break a leg!Sent via BlackBerry by AT & TFrom: "slhussey2001" Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 01:39:15 -0000To: < >Subject: My book, me, and PSC, all partnering on Atlanta TV tomorrow nightFor any in Georgia (and northwest South Carolina I think), I'll be on "Atlanta Live," WATC-TV 57, tomorrow night, Wednesday, Dec. 10th between 7-8 pm discussing my PSC fund-raiser book I'm Not OK, You're Not OK, But That's OK With God. Many of you are already familiar with the book and are attempting to sell your copy on ebay. (I'm joking, I think, LOL!) The segment will be fifteen minutes long, and I'll definitely be bringing up how physical ailments such as PSC can cause depression, mental fog, anxiety, and other similar issues. (I have three chapters in the book devoted to Fred, whose depression, anxiety, and mental fog were diagnosed simultaneous to his LFTs coming back elevated for the first time. Coincidence? Drs. say "yes," I say "Un uh.") So wish me a broken leg, or whatever it is I'm supposed to break (I'll definitely be breaking a sweat.) Wife of Fred, PSC, 03/04, UC, 03/06[The entire original message is not included]

Break a leg and don't forget that nasty symptom, FATIGUE! From: CholangitisSuprt@...Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 7:13 PMTo: Subject: Re: My book, me, and PSC, all partnering on Atlanta TV tomorrow nightGood luck! Ok and break a leg!Sent via BlackBerry by AT & TFrom: "slhussey2001" Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 01:39:15 -0000To: < >Subject: My book, me, and PSC, all partnering on Atlanta TV tomorrow nightFor any in Georgia (and northwest South Carolina I think), I'll be on "Atlanta Live," WATC-TV 57, tomorrow night, Wednesday, Dec. 10th between 7-8 pm discussing my PSC fund-raiser book I'm Not OK, You're Not OK, But That's OK With God. Many of you are already familiar with the book and are attempting to sell your copy on ebay. (I'm joking, I think, LOL!) The segment will be fifteen minutes long, and I'll definitely be bringing up how physical ailments such as PSC can cause depression, mental fog, anxiety, and other similar issues. (I have three chapters in the book devoted to Fred, whose depression, anxiety, and mental fog were diagnosed simultaneous to his LFTs coming back elevated for the first time. Coincidence? Drs. say "yes," I say "Un uh.") So wish me a broken leg, or whatever it is I'm supposed to break (I'll definitely be breaking a sweat.) Wife of Fred, PSC, 03/04, UC, 03/06[The entire original message is not included]

Way to go ! We are a little bit too far to get Atlanta (Greenville) but sure wish we could see it. Hope we can see a tape or something, we will be thinking about you!

Bettyann (SC)

Hi ,

Break a leg tonight! I only wish I lived in the area to be

able to watch you tonight and cheer you on. I am sure you will be a huge

success…how could you not be with that fabulous sense of humor. Maybe

your next appearance will be on Oprah for her new “Book Club” book.

Thanks so much for your support of PSC Partners!

Hugs,

Joanne (mom of Todd, 22, PSC 01, Crohns 02, TX Twice 03, rPSC

05, Diabetes 06, AIH overlap & living life to the fullest 08)

I'm getting a DVD made. The gist of the interview will be how faith

and a sense of humor can help us all deal with the emotional (and

physical) stresses of life. Am being interviewed by Kim Gavel (sp?),

the lead singer of " Beloved, " an amazing trio (belovedga.com). I

requested her, as there are various hosts. She's totally spiritual and

totally hilarious. Should be crazy. (Especially since it's LIVE. Who

knows what REALLY will happen?)

>

> Hi ,

>

>

>

> When you rest up and resurface, please let us know how your TV

appearance

> went this evening. I know that you were fantastic!! By chance,

will there

> be a video that you can share with us?

>

>

>

> Ricky

>

> PSC 2003

>

>

>

> From: " slhussey2001 "

> Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 01:39:15 -0000

> To: >

> Subject: My book, me, and PSC, all partnering on

Atlanta TV

> tomorrow night

>

> For any in Georgia (and northwest South Carolina I think), I'll be on

> " Atlanta Live, " WATC-TV 57, tomorrow night, Wednesday, Dec. 10th

> between 7-8 pm discussing my PSC fund-raiser book I'm Not OK, You're

> Not OK, But That's OK With God. Many of you are already familiar with

> the book and are attempting to sell your copy on ebay. (I'm joking, I

> think, LOL!)

>

-

If we purchase the DVD, will part of proceeds go towards Road to Chicago (we can love and laugh while giving Road to Chicago Donation - and seeing you! Three benefits for one DVD - WOW! What do you think?

Joanne H

, CA

I'm getting a DVD made. The gist of the interview will be how faithand a sense of humor can help us all deal with the emotional (andphysical) stresses of life. Am being interviewed by Kim Gavel (sp?),the lead singer of "Beloved," an amazing trio (belovedga.com). Irequested her, as there are various hosts. She's totally spiritual andtotally hilarious. Should be crazy. (Especially since it's LIVE. Whoknows what REALLY will happen?)By chance,will there> be a video that you can share with us?> > > > Ricky > > PSC 2003> >Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

-

If we purchase the DVD, will part of proceeds go towards Road to Chicago (we can love and laugh while giving Road to Chicago Donation - and seeing you! Three benefits for one DVD - WOW! What do you think?

Joanne H

, CA

I'm getting a DVD made. The gist of the interview will be how faithand a sense of humor can help us all deal with the emotional (andphysical) stresses of life. Am being interviewed by Kim Gavel (sp?),the lead singer of "Beloved," an amazing trio (belovedga.com). Irequested her, as there are various hosts. She's totally spiritual andtotally hilarious. Should be crazy. (Especially since it's LIVE. Whoknows what REALLY will happen?)By chance,will there> be a video that you can share with us?> > > > Ricky > > PSC 2003> >Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

-

Joanne H

, CA

Break a leg! I look forward to viewing the DVD, I'm a true believer and I just prayed for that to happen.

(MO)

My book, me, and PSC, all partnering on

Atlanta TV

> tomorrow night

>

> "Atlanta Live," WATC-TV 57, tomorrow night, Wednesday, Dec. 10th

> think, LOL!)

>

Break a leg! I look forward to viewing the DVD, I'm a true believer and I just prayed for that to happen.

(MO)

My book, me, and PSC, all partnering on

Atlanta TV

> tomorrow night

>

> "Atlanta Live," WATC-TV 57, tomorrow night, Wednesday, Dec. 10th

> think, LOL!)

>