RemedySpot.com

Good news all around!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

These last 2 days have been amazing. Yesterday I had my first ultrasound. Chris

and I saw

our baby and hear his/her heart beat for the first time. It was the most amazing

experience

of my entire life. Then today we saw his hep for a routine visit. He had the

pathology results

from his most recent colonoscopy. There were NO signs of dysplasia which means

at this

point, NO need for a colectomy. He wants us to return to see the surgeon who

ordered the

recent colonoscopy but said in his opinion we should just continue to follow up,

do frequent

colonoscopies and watch for any changes. Ok that's good news enough. The second

bit of

good news is that when his hep met with the transplant team a month and a half

ago they

felt that his liver was strong enough to with stand major surgery (the colectomy

he no longer

needs). He feels that at this time we just need to monitor him and he wants to

continue to

see him every 3 months for an exam, blood work and occasional MRI. He said it's

not if but

WHEN he'll need a transplant but it's not right now. 2009 is shaping up to be a

pretty good

year already!

All around Good News!! Congratulations!!

These last 2 days have been amazing. Yesterday I had my first ultrasound. and I saw our baby and hear his/her heart beat for the first time. It was the most amazing experience of my entire life. Then today we saw his hep for a routine visit. He had the pathology results

from his most recent colonoscopy. There were NO signs of dysplasia which means at this point, NO need for a colectomy. He wants us to return to see the surgeon who ordered the recent colonoscopy but said in his opinion we should just continue to follow up, do frequent

colonoscopies and watch for any changes. Ok that's good news enough. The second bit of good news is that when his hep met with the transplant team a month and a half ago they felt that his liver was strong enough to with stand major surgery (the colectomy he no longer

needs). He feels that at this time we just need to monitor him and he wants to continue to see him every 3 months for an exam, blood work and occasional MRI. He said it's not if but WHEN he'll need a transplant but it's not right now. 2009 is shaping up to be a pretty good

year already! -- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

All around Good News!! Congratulations!!

These last 2 days have been amazing. Yesterday I had my first ultrasound. and I saw our baby and hear his/her heart beat for the first time. It was the most amazing experience of my entire life. Then today we saw his hep for a routine visit. He had the pathology results

from his most recent colonoscopy. There were NO signs of dysplasia which means at this point, NO need for a colectomy. He wants us to return to see the surgeon who ordered the recent colonoscopy but said in his opinion we should just continue to follow up, do frequent

colonoscopies and watch for any changes. Ok that's good news enough. The second bit of good news is that when his hep met with the transplant team a month and a half ago they felt that his liver was strong enough to with stand major surgery (the colectomy he no longer

needs). He feels that at this time we just need to monitor him and he wants to continue to see him every 3 months for an exam, blood work and occasional MRI. He said it's not if but WHEN he'll need a transplant but it's not right now. 2009 is shaping up to be a pretty good

year already! -- Ian Cribb P.Eng.