RemedySpot.com

Re: Happy Anniversary, dear Tiff!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear PSC Moderator, ,

Thank you for taking the time to start this support group! You know how I feel about you and the results of your endeavor, but I'm going to repeat them here. I lived with PSC for 18 years without ever knowing of another PSC patient. That means, I had no one to discuss the "norms" or consequences of the disease, including things as common as infections, pruritus, transplant, etc. Finding this group changed my life. Then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better, the PSC Foundation was born. It was born out of the hearts and minds of members here - thank you Lee & Ricky, it was a proud moment saluting the "co-founders" at the 2005 conference! When I was diagnosed there was only a few sentences to describe what was known about PSC, and it was really only known to the National Organization of Rare Diseases. Needless to say, no funding was made available for us, so this foundation is the hope we deserve. Some of you may wonder what the view is like on the other side of transplant, regarding these issues, but my perspective has not changed - I want a cure! Even if there was no risk involved for recurrent PSC, I hope and pray, daily, that everyone can be spared from the grip of this disease. Therefore, miss , adopted family member, thank you a hundred times over and allow us to support you and encourage you when things are top notch - afterall, that's why we're here.

Love and hugs,

Happy Anniversary!

It's been ten years since the start of ! So Happy

Anniversary to all of you. You are why has grown to the

huge family that it is.

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Yes, , thank you so much for your role in getting this foundation off of the ground and ALL the other miraculous things you do. I know that you are greatly responsible for all of this, as well. Thanks to all involved.

Sincerely,

(MO)

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Yes, , thank you so much for your role in getting this foundation off of the ground and ALL the other miraculous things you do. I know that you are greatly responsible for all of this, as well. Thanks to all involved.

Sincerely,

(MO)

Sincerely,

(MO)