the medical/scientific advisory committee will begin reviewing the

proposals Jan 1, 2009. Please think of Don Safer, Greg Everson,

Deitch, Aubrey Goldstein and Dennis Black who are kindly volunteering

their free time to reviewing proposals in January/February, and who

will help us decide upon which proposals should be funded. Please also

think of the numerous PSC investigators from around the world who are

currently working very hard on writing their proposals; unfortunately

some may not be successful as we may only be able to fund 2 or 3

proposals in this round. But we sincerely appreciate their efforts!

Best regards,

Dave R.

Happy birthday !! Many more happy bdays!!!ShaulPSC UCSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: " " Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 01:04:32 -0000To: < >Subject: Re: Thanks to /Reply to Don and Dee Dear Don and Dee; Many thanks for your kind words. I don't think that I deserve them, as I havn't been much of a morale booster of late, and the limited information I have provided has not led to any cure yet. But today was my birthday (57 today), and so this was a nice birthday present. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement in the continuing fight against PSC. We at PSC Partners Seeking a Cure are hoping that we will receive several proposals for new PSC research in the next couple of weeks, and the medical/scientific advisory committee will begin reviewing the proposals Jan 1, 2009. Please think of Don Safer, Greg Everson, Deitch, Aubrey Goldstein and Dennis Black who are kindly volunteering their free time to reviewing proposals in January/February, and who will help us decide upon which proposals should be funded. Please also think of the numerous PSC investigators from around the world who are currently working very hard on writing their proposals; unfortunately some may not be successful as we may only be able to fund 2 or 3 proposals in this round. But we sincerely appreciate their efforts! Best regards, Dave R.

Happy birthday !! Many more happy bdays!!!ShaulPSC UCSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: " " Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 01:04:32 -0000To: < >Subject: Re: Thanks to /Reply to Don and Dee Dear Don and Dee; Many thanks for your kind words. I don't think that I deserve them, as I havn't been much of a morale booster of late, and the limited information I have provided has not led to any cure yet. But today was my birthday (57 today), and so this was a nice birthday present. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement in the continuing fight against PSC. We at PSC Partners Seeking a Cure are hoping that we will receive several proposals for new PSC research in the next couple of weeks, and the medical/scientific advisory committee will begin reviewing the proposals Jan 1, 2009. Please think of Don Safer, Greg Everson, Deitch, Aubrey Goldstein and Dennis Black who are kindly volunteering their free time to reviewing proposals in January/February, and who will help us decide upon which proposals should be funded. Please also think of the numerous PSC investigators from around the world who are currently working very hard on writing their proposals; unfortunately some may not be successful as we may only be able to fund 2 or 3 proposals in this round. But we sincerely appreciate their efforts! Best regards, Dave R.