RemedySpot.com

Hello everyone! And looking for someone...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi! It's been a while since I have been able to get on here but

woohoo I am now. Thanks for those that have been looking at my

caringbridge site. I appreciate the support. It's not working right

now for some reason though. (Probably because of this computer)

All in all this week was pretty darn good. I am feeling alright and

am SO GLAD I got to sleep in today. I also got a package in the mail

today and that was so nice. When you are hundreds of miles from home

it's amazing how a card or email just cheers you up.

Yesterday. I went to lunch with 13 other people from the PRC. It was

really fun except for the part where I had a seizure, lol. Luckily

it's not those hugely noticable, flopping like a fish out of water,

seizures. The waitress was asking me what kind of pop but I could not

tell her. My eyes were frooze and my arm was " dancing " (twitching).

It was kind of weird because I didn't really know what was going on

and then I looked up and like 4 people were staring at me and I

wasn't sure what was going on.

Then I got more Dr Pepper and went on with lunch. :-) My case manager

nurse heard about it though because she called neurology and set me

up for an EEG Tuesday. So things are happening.

The doctors are kind of perplexed. They are not sure how my liver

disease may tie into this all so they are doing tests and all getting

together to try and figure stuff out. It's tedious but I'm good. I

just hope that we will have and answer adn a SOLUTION soon.

My liver itself is doing fabulous. LFTs are in the normal range for

the first ime in years, and I am not even on urso. Dr Lindor was

puzzled by that but who cares as long as it's doing good. :-)

I am wondering if anyone knows Jean from Omaha, Nebraska. I met her

last month at UNMC and have been thinking about her. She had given

me her email address but I have been going so many different places

and have misplaced it. If anyone (or if Jean is reading this) knows

how she is I would love to know. I know she is listed and I am just

worried about how she is doing.

Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you all are doing as well as possible.

26 from NE

At Mayo, Rochester, MN

PSC & some other junk. :-)

I have been reading your Caring Bridge and want you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you. I sure hope you can get some answers! I know how hard it must be to be away from family and your little ones.

Wishing you the best,

Sands

UC 2002, PSC 11/07

Subject: Hello everyone! And looking for someone...To: Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 6:36 PM

Hi! It's been a while since I have been able to get on here but woohoo I am now. Thanks for those that have been looking at my caringbridge site. I appreciate the support. It's not working right now for some reason though. (Probably because of this computer)All in all this week was pretty darn good. I am feeling alright and am SO GLAD I got to sleep in today. I also got a package in the mail today and that was so nice. When you are hundreds of miles from home it's amazing how a card or email just cheers you up.Yesterday. I went to lunch with 13 other people from the PRC. It was really fun except for the part where I had a seizure, lol. Luckily it's not those hugely noticable, flopping like a fish out of water, seizures. The waitress was asking me what kind of pop but I could not tell her. My eyes were frooze and my arm was "dancing" (twitching). It was kind of weird because I didn't really

know what was going on and then I looked up and like 4 people were staring at me and I wasn't sure what was going on.Then I got more Dr Pepper and went on with lunch. :-) My case manager nurse heard about it though because she called neurology and set me up for an EEG Tuesday. So things are happening. The doctors are kind of perplexed. They are not sure how my liver disease may tie into this all so they are doing tests and all getting together to try and figure stuff out. It's tedious but I'm good. I just hope that we will have and answer adn a SOLUTION soon. My liver itself is doing fabulous. LFTs are in the normal range for the first ime in years, and I am not even on urso. Dr Lindor was puzzled by that but who cares as long as it's doing good. :-)I am wondering if anyone knows Jean from Omaha, Nebraska. I met her last month at UNMC and have been thinking about her. She had given

me her email address but I have been going so many different places and have misplaced it. If anyone (or if Jean is reading this) knows how she is I would love to know. I know she is listed and I am just worried about how she is doing.Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you all are doing as well as possible.26 from NEAt Mayo, Rochester, MNPSC & some other junk. :-)

I have been reading your Caring Bridge and want you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you. I sure hope you can get some answers! I know how hard it must be to be away from family and your little ones.

Wishing you the best,

Sands

UC 2002, PSC 11/07

Subject: Hello everyone! And looking for someone...To: Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 6:36 PM

Hi! It's been a while since I have been able to get on here but woohoo I am now. Thanks for those that have been looking at my caringbridge site. I appreciate the support. It's not working right now for some reason though. (Probably because of this computer)All in all this week was pretty darn good. I am feeling alright and am SO GLAD I got to sleep in today. I also got a package in the mail today and that was so nice. When you are hundreds of miles from home it's amazing how a card or email just cheers you up.Yesterday. I went to lunch with 13 other people from the PRC. It was really fun except for the part where I had a seizure, lol. Luckily it's not those hugely noticable, flopping like a fish out of water, seizures. The waitress was asking me what kind of pop but I could not tell her. My eyes were frooze and my arm was "dancing" (twitching). It was kind of weird because I didn't really

know what was going on and then I looked up and like 4 people were staring at me and I wasn't sure what was going on.Then I got more Dr Pepper and went on with lunch. :-) My case manager nurse heard about it though because she called neurology and set me up for an EEG Tuesday. So things are happening. The doctors are kind of perplexed. They are not sure how my liver disease may tie into this all so they are doing tests and all getting together to try and figure stuff out. It's tedious but I'm good. I just hope that we will have and answer adn a SOLUTION soon. My liver itself is doing fabulous. LFTs are in the normal range for the first ime in years, and I am not even on urso. Dr Lindor was puzzled by that but who cares as long as it's doing good. :-)I am wondering if anyone knows Jean from Omaha, Nebraska. I met her last month at UNMC and have been thinking about her. She had given

me her email address but I have been going so many different places and have misplaced it. If anyone (or if Jean is reading this) knows how she is I would love to know. I know she is listed and I am just worried about how she is doing.Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you all are doing as well as possible.26 from NEAt Mayo, Rochester, MNPSC & some other junk. :-)