RemedySpot.com

Malone coach could be home from hospital this weekend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

" Two months after getting a life-saving double-organ transplant, Hal

says he's ready to leave the Cleveland Clinic. continues

his recovery after undergoing liver and kidney transplants Oct. 18-19.

" The Hoops 4 Healing Basketball Classic began 10 years ago as a way to

promote liver disease research and organ donation education. It arose

after , Steve Loy, former Lake High School boys basketball coach

Bruce Brown and former Wooster High School athletic director Chuck

were all diagnosed with PSC. "

http://www.cantonrep.com/archive/x776482984

I got to be a part of this year's Hoops 4 Healing events. Hal's wife, Barbara, and Steve Loy's widow, , both spoke at the breakfast yesterday. Talk about strong women and amazing caregivers. I haven't got to meet Hal yet since he's been at the Clinic but I'm really looking forward to meeting him. If he's anywhere near as passionate as his wife, , Bruce and Chuck I don't think PSC stands a chance :) There were some great basketball games along with fundraising and a push to sign-up new organ donors. It was a really nice couple weekends of basketball for a cause. A late happy birthday to !! You rock.DarcyPSC 07Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "Gene A." Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:15:34 -0000To: < >Subject: Malone coach could be home from hospital this weekend " Two months after getting a life-saving double-organ transplant, Hal says he's ready to leave the Cleveland Clinic. continues his recovery after undergoing liver and kidney transplants Oct. 18-19. " The Hoops 4 Healing Basketball Classic began 10 years ago as a way to promote liver disease research and organ donation education. It arose after , Steve Loy, former Lake High School boys basketball coach Bruce Brown and former Wooster High School athletic director Chuck were all diagnosed with PSC. " http://www.cantonrep.com/archive/x776482984