RemedySpot.com

Update from Penny - WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2008 08:40 AM, CST

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Twas the night because Christmas and all were asleep....except in the household where the sun gets up before 5am, and a house full of computer nerds are playing neopets online!!!

Good morning everyone, and a very Merry Christmas to all. Yesterday we had to go into the Mater hospital for the results of further cmv testing. My energy and general wellbeing have been worse than a roller coaster, and terribly unpredictable, so a whole heap of tests were run by my private dr. The good news was that the cmv is still at bay, but he didn't know what was causing these cycles of fatigue. The only thing he did say was that maybe another virus had got me, and that maybe in this silly season I was doing too much!!! Ha!

Anyway, to cut a long visit short, we had a good chat and he is happy with what the transplant team are doing, and we should trust them more!On that note, I hope you all have a very safe and joyous Christmas. Thank you for making this year and journey tolerable, and we look forward to a great 2009!

Lots of love Penny T

To send a message to penny and family goto;

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/pennythomas