RemedySpot.com

Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Kathy & Tom,

I just joined the group a few days ago and I thank you both for the update everyday. Its a good feeling to hear good news. I was really praying that Tom would get home for Christmas, and sure he did.

I was diagnosed with PSC 3 years ago, and so far I have been feeling good. But my doctor says I am not good. I need to have an ERCP done and I have gallstones and my liver has deteriorated quite a bit over the last year.

He is now setting me up with the transplant doctors here in Portland Oregon and I am a little scared, and I have fear of the unknown, but following your updates has helped me.

Thanks again and have a great Christmas.

Geraldine

To: < >Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:20:47 PMSubject: Update from Kathy re: Tom - TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008 08:50 PM, CST

Great news! Tom got out of the hospital this evening! Yes, I'm as surprised as everyone else, but what a great Christmas gift. He was having a really bad day, and he hadn't seen any of the transplant team doctors in several days, so he called me in a frustrated state. I called the hospital and requested that one of the team doctors pay a visit. When he witnessed Tom's progress the doctor was not happy that Tom hadn't been released already. Larry was also released this afternoon. What a happy day! Now I just need to figure out how to keep Tom compliant with all the doctor's orders...he's really good about things like taking his medications, but not so good about drinking his Gatorade. I need to come up with some good threats!I need to run out to the store to pick up a few things we need at home as Tom recovers. I'm sure he'll post on this site tomorrow. In the meantime prayers of thanksgiving are definitely in order.Kathy

To send a message to Tom, Kathy and family goto;

http://www.caringbr idge.org/ visit/thomasbutl er