RemedySpot.com

Letter for Meds.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, my daughter has PSC, UC and vasculitis. We traveled from Australia to the US and my daughter's Dr. in Australia gave us a letter just stating that my daughter had these diseases and was on the following medication and the amounts and that they were necessary for her well being. The letter was short and sweet....about half a page with the Dr.'s logo/address/phone number etc and signature at the end.

My daughter carried the letter in a bag that had all her medications. No one ever asked about her medication or looked at the letter......to and from the US. I am not sure if it would be the same for you.....but we did it in case we got questioned about carrying so much medicine.

If your Dr. cannot do the letter in English I suggest you have him do it in Italian. There are lots of Italians in Australia, especially in Melbourne. If they are question you, I would show them the letter and they can alway get a translator. Good luck and let us know how your trip goes.

Gwynn