RemedySpot.com

17 years and still going

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dave just celebrated his 17 years with his new liver. Although life in the last few years hasn't been as good, the transplant ride has been worth it. Is there anyone out there who has survived longer?Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile®. See how.

CONGRATULATIONS, Dave,

When I had my bile ducts removed, 19 years ago, they had not yet performed a liver transplant at that Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital in British Columbia Canada.

Ian (52) PSC 89

Dave just celebrated his 17 years with his new liver. Although life in the last few years hasn't been as good, the transplant ride has been worth it. Is there anyone out there who has survived longer?

Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile®. See how. -- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

CONGRATULATIONS, Dave,

When I had my bile ducts removed, 19 years ago, they had not yet performed a liver transplant at that Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital in British Columbia Canada.

Ian (52) PSC 89

Dave just celebrated his 17 years with his new liver. Although life in the last few years hasn't been as good, the transplant ride has been worth it. Is there anyone out there who has survived longer?

Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile®. See how. -- Ian Cribb P.Eng.