RemedySpot.com

RE: Ileostemy and PSC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had a temporary ileostomy for 3 months once my j-pouch was created and healing inside me. I didn't have drainage from my belly button. Nor do I recall drainage from my behind. I did have drainage from a hole in my lower abdomine. There was some kind of bulb that the liquid drained into, and which I emptied. This may have continued longer than usual, but I was not told it was due to the PSC.Marie

To: From: arman_shirin@...Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:12:43 -0800Subject: Ileostemy and PSC

I got a question. On Nov 3rd I had an Ileostomy surgery and have a bag. There is a lot of drainage from my belly button. The doctor said that is because of my PSC. The liver is holding water and this is why I have drainage. It will take a while for it to end. My Bilirubin is also high. It was 10 and has come down to 4 and hopefully will go down even more. Is this normal. has anyone else experince this?Also, sorry for the gross details, have drainage from my back side and that is also normal and might take longer due to PSC. Is this normal? Has anyone else experince this?Please help!!!!!!! arman_shirin (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.