RemedySpot.com

Re:Facebook & PSC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well I know there are at least two grandmothers (although one at least I consider young) I'm in enough trouble so I won't name names. Its my poor eye sight combined with small profile pictures.

Ian

<<2 older women>>Who are the 2 old chicks from PSC group on Facebook? We young chicks need someone to look up to.Young Wife of Fred, PSC 03/04, UC, 03/06 -- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

You're not in trouble with me!!

ee, 39 yo grandmother. :)

> >

> > <<2 older women>>

> >

> > Who are the 2 old chicks from PSC group on Facebook? We young chicks

> > need someone to look up to.

> >

> >

> > Young Wife of Fred, PSC 03/04, UC, 03/06

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Ian Cribb P.Eng.

>

>

> >

> > <<2 older women>>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Ian Cribb P.Eng.

>

>

> >

> > <<2 older women>>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Ian Cribb P.Eng.

>

>

Young Wife of Fred,

I've been thinking about my defense all day. I don't think I can stand on the 5th amendment, since I'm not an American citizen, so I must plead my case before this international court (PSC support court). First of all I must say I am sorry. It was stupid of me to estimate ages, count them up and put them in a post. But I seems the young wife of Fred thinks I included her in the Older women category (I wonder why she thinks that). I sorry I should have figured out that Fred was a cradle robber and married you when you were 14, wait let me check my math, 14 + 30 = 44! ! Yes still less than my arbitrary cut off (see Barb you got to be careful what you post. If you post a picture from your 30th wedding anniversary people will figure out you were married 30 years ago). And yes I did include myself in the older male category.

Ian

<<2 older women>>Who are the 2 old chicks from PSC group on Facebook? We young chicks need someone to look up to.Young Wife of Fred, PSC 03/04, UC, 03/06 -- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Young Wife of Fred,

I've been thinking about my defense all day. I don't think I can stand on the 5th amendment, since I'm not an American citizen, so I must plead my case before this international court (PSC support court). First of all I must say I am sorry. It was stupid of me to estimate ages, count them up and put them in a post. But I seems the young wife of Fred thinks I included her in the Older women category (I wonder why she thinks that). I sorry I should have figured out that Fred was a cradle robber and married you when you were 14, wait let me check my math, 14 + 30 = 44! ! Yes still less than my arbitrary cut off (see Barb you got to be careful what you post. If you post a picture from your 30th wedding anniversary people will figure out you were married 30 years ago). And yes I did include myself in the older male category.

Ian

Young Wife of Fred,

Ian

I might be the other grandmother but don't fit in the young category that you listed. :)

Barby

Subject: Re:Facebook & PSCTo: Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 6:35 PM

You're not in trouble with me!!ee, 39 yo grandmother. :)> >> > <<2 older women>>> >> > Who are the 2 old chicks from PSC group on Facebook? We young chicks> > need someone to look up to.> >> > > > Young Wife of Fred, PSC 03/04, UC, 03/06> >> > > >> > > > -- > Ian Cribb P.Eng.>

>

I might be the other grandmother but don't fit in the young category that you listed. :)

Barby

You're not in trouble with me!!ee, 39 yo grandmother. :)> >> > <<2 older women>>> >> > Who are the 2 old chicks from PSC group on Facebook? We young chicks> > need someone to look up to.> >> > > > Young Wife of Fred, PSC 03/04, UC, 03/06> >> > > >> > > > -- > Ian Cribb P.Eng.>

>

Ah but young at heart!!

Barby

You're not in trouble with me!!ee, 39 yo grandmother. :)> >> > <<2 older women>>> >> > Who are the 2 old chicks from PSC group on Facebook? We young chicks

> > need someone to look up to.> >> > > > Young Wife of Fred, PSC 03/04, UC, 03/06> >> > > >> > > > -- > Ian Cribb P.Eng.

> > -- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Ah but young at heart!!

Barby

You're not in trouble with me!!ee, 39 yo grandmother. :)> >> > <<2 older women>>> >> > Who are the 2 old chicks from PSC group on Facebook? We young chicks

> > need someone to look up to.> >> > > > Young Wife of Fred, PSC 03/04, UC, 03/06> >> > > >> > > > -- > Ian Cribb P.Eng.

> > -- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

I am sure I am the "Old Chick" but I am not a grandmother. I am an old mother with an 18 year old.

Patti

From: ryan.shawnee <shawnee.ryan@ gmail.com>Subject: Re:Facebook & PSCTo: @ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 6:35 PM

>

I am sure I am the "Old Chick" but I am not a grandmother. I am an old mother with an 18 year old.

Patti

From: ryan.shawnee <shawnee.ryan@ gmail.com>Subject: Re:Facebook & PSCTo: @ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 6:35 PM

>

I'm sorry Ricky I'm not posting any more counts. I got one last defence, " I'm not OK " , I got that on authority (not authorized) from a book by a great author I know.

Ian

Count me in as one of the grandmothers and proud of it!

Ricky

PSC 2003

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

I'm sorry Ricky I'm not posting any more counts. I got one last defence, " I'm not OK " , I got that on authority (not authorized) from a book by a great author I know.

Ian

Ricky

PSC 2003

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Ian

Ricky

PSC 2003

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

On Saturday I sent to all my recent PSCers facebook friends a picture that had 20 names with profile pictures of the people that gave me permission to pass their name around to other PSCers. If you didn't get them, maybe check in your spam. Its subject is: facebook, it has an attachment, it is from icribb@... and was sent November 22. If you didn't get it let me know and I will resend it.

Ian

On Saturday I sent to all my recent PSCers facebook friends a picture that had 20 names with profile pictures of the people that gave me permission to pass their name around to other PSCers. If you didn't get them, maybe check in your spam. Its subject is: facebook, it has an attachment, it is from icribb@... and was sent November 22. If you didn't get it let me know and I will resend it.

Ian

The only count I will post from now on is TOTAL PSCers I have in my facebook friendship list, 33 as of this morning. Some of you have still got to attach photos.

Ian

Ian

Ricky

PSC 2003

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng. -- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

The only count I will post from now on is TOTAL PSCers I have in my facebook friendship list, 33 as of this morning. Some of you have still got to attach photos.

Ian

Ian

Ricky

PSC 2003

Ian

Ian

Ricky

PSC 2003

Hello all,

I'm happy to add anyone from this group to my list of Facebook

friends. Look for Severin Garanzuay (probably the only one there) and

my e-mail there is severin@....

Hope this finds you doing well and preparing for a Happy Thanksgiving.

Go Longhorns! (off topic, I know!)

Severin

- Father of 4, Lucky Husband

- PSC '07