RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Looking for a favor! Its a Mom thing!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-

I love hearing about all positive things that happen in a PSC'er or PSC family member's life! And Libby's video achievements are great!

Joanne H

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of WellsSent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 8:41 AMTo: Subject: Re: Looking for a favor! Its a Mom thing!!

Joanne - Isn't it? LIbby said that even the more senior members of our women'sOlympic team have been in awe of Tobin's footwork. And, to add tothat, she's a really nice kid. Meanwhile, Im ever so grateful for thevote (and I promise Ill quit taking up any more space on the listservewith this....again, thanks to all who have helped.) > Great video! Amazing footwork (from a certified referee!).> Congratulations to Libby! This was a "must do" vote!> > Joanne H> (, Ca). log onto the link below (you may> have to copy and paste it), click on "best video / all access" and> vote for "Tobin Heath Walkabout." I would be so ever grateful.> > http://bestof2008-ussoccer.blogspot.com/search/label/Best%20all_access%20V> ideo#> > > Proud mom to Libby, 23 yrs.old, psc(2003)>

-

I love hearing about all positive things that happen in a PSC'er or PSC family member's life! And Libby's video achievements are great!

Joanne H

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of WellsSent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 8:41 AMTo: Subject: Re: Looking for a favor! Its a Mom thing!!

Joanne - Isn't it? LIbby said that even the more senior members of our women'sOlympic team have been in awe of Tobin's footwork. And, to add tothat, she's a really nice kid. Meanwhile, Im ever so grateful for thevote (and I promise Ill quit taking up any more space on the listservewith this....again, thanks to all who have helped.) > Great video! Amazing footwork (from a certified referee!).> Congratulations to Libby! This was a "must do" vote!> > Joanne H> (, Ca). log onto the link below (you may> have to copy and paste it), click on "best video / all access" and> vote for "Tobin Heath Walkabout." I would be so ever grateful.> > http://bestof2008-ussoccer.blogspot.com/search/label/Best%20all_access%20V> ideo#> > > Proud mom to Libby, 23 yrs.old, psc(2003)>

-

Joanne H

Love her fancy footwork and the fun video. I just voted as well.

Ricky

PSC 2003

Re: Looking for a favor! Its a Mom thing!!

Joanne -

Isn't it? LIbby said that even the more senior members of our women's

Olympic team have been in awe of Tobin's footwork. And, to add to

that, she's a really nice kid. Meanwhile, Im ever so grateful for the

vote (and I promise Ill quit taking up any more space on the listserve

with this....again, thanks to all who have helped.)

> Great video! Amazing footwork (from a certified referee!).

> Congratulations to Libby! This was a " must do " vote!

>

> Joanne H

> (, Ca)

.. log onto the link below (you may

> have to copy and paste it), click on " best video / all access " and

> vote for " Tobin Heath Walkabout. " I would be so ever grateful.

>

>

http://bestof2008-ussoccer.blogspot.com/search/label/Best%20all_access%20V

> ideo#

>

>

> Proud mom to Libby, 23 yrs.old, psc(2003)

>

------------------------------------