RemedySpot.com

Update from Kathy re:Tom GOOD NEWS - SATURDAY, DECEMBER 06, 2008 05:39 PM, CST

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good news! They did two ultrasounds of Tom's liver today. The second was done by the actual radiologist, and he said Tom doesn't need a second surgery (at least not at this time). The liver seems to be functioning well. That is a real relief. Tom is fully awake and watching Fox News...you know that's a good sign!

I'm going to spend the night at home tonight. I will probably avoid going to church tomorrow simply to limit my exposure to anyone who might have a cold. I love all of you guys at church, but I don't want your 'cooties' right now!

Thank you for all your prayers...they seem to be working. Larry might get moved to a regular room tonight if one becomes available. He is doing spectacularly, but he still has pain. Prayers for pain release for both guys would be welcome.

I'll write more tomorrow...good night.Kathy

I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery. Side note love fox newsSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Ian Cribb" Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 14:59:01 -0800To: < >Subject: Update from Kathy re:Tom "GOOD NEWS" - SATURDAY, DECEMBER 06, 2008 05:39 PM, CST Good news! They did two ultrasounds of Tom's liver today. The second was done by the actual radiologist, and he said Tom doesn't need a second surgery (at least not at this time). The liver seems to be functioning well. That is a real relief. Tom is fully awake and watching Fox News...you know that's a good sign!I'm going to spend the night at home tonight. I will probably avoid going to church tomorrow simply to limit my exposure to anyone who might have a cold. I love all of you guys at church, but I don't want your 'cooties' right now!Thank you for all your prayers...they seem to be working. Larry might get moved to a regular room tonight if one becomes available. He is doing spectacularly, but he still has pain. Prayers for pain release for both guys would be welcome.I'll write more tomorrow...good night.Kathy

I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery. Side note love fox newsSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Ian Cribb" Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 14:59:01 -0800To: < >Subject: Update from Kathy re:Tom "GOOD NEWS" - SATURDAY, DECEMBER 06, 2008 05:39 PM, CST Good news! They did two ultrasounds of Tom's liver today. The second was done by the actual radiologist, and he said Tom doesn't need a second surgery (at least not at this time). The liver seems to be functioning well. That is a real relief. Tom is fully awake and watching Fox News...you know that's a good sign!I'm going to spend the night at home tonight. I will probably avoid going to church tomorrow simply to limit my exposure to anyone who might have a cold. I love all of you guys at church, but I don't want your 'cooties' right now!Thank you for all your prayers...they seem to be working. Larry might get moved to a regular room tonight if one becomes available. He is doing spectacularly, but he still has pain. Prayers for pain release for both guys would be welcome.I'll write more tomorrow...good night.Kathy