RemedySpot.com

Pregnancy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi everyone, just a question how do you know what stage you are in?

I was recently dialated and had a stent in April of this year (with

complications of pancreatitis). I am doing fine now, but doctors have

also advised against pregnancy, but i 30 yrs old and would like to

know the different stages. No UC, no IBD, no itching, no jaundice.

Can you help explain?

Thank you

>

> From: loganandkarey

> Subject: Pregnancy

> To:

> Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 8:51 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I am going to ask my doctor this question but I wanted to get your

> thoughts on this as well. I am 33 years old and was diagnosed with

> small duct PSC this summer. My husband and I have three children all

> of which were born through in vitro fertilization. (boy and girl

twins

> in 2002 and baby girl in 2006) We have two frozen embryos left and

we

> have always hoped for four children. But then I was diagnosed with

> this lovely disease (Ha Ha!) and now we don't know what to do with

our

> embryos. Is it safe to be pregnant with PSC? Have any of you become

> pregnant with this disease? I should mention I'm in stage 2 of the

> disease and right now I don't have a lot of symptoms other than

> fatigue and occasional itching.

> Karey Wade

> Liberty,Mo.

>

Stages of PSCStage 1 — Fibrosis or scar tissue limited to a few spots calledportal areas, little areas of " plumbing " or ductwork in the livertissueStage 2 — Fibrosis begins to appear outside the portal areas. The

strands of fibrosis are not yet connected to each other.Stage 3 — Areas of fibrosis connecting to each otherStage 4 — Widespread, honeycomb like scarring known as cirrhosis

Doctors seem to be overcautious. Young ladies (I consider 30 young) with PSC often find PSC goes into commission when pregnant.

Blessings and prayers, Ian (52) PSC 89

hi everyone, just a question how do you know what stage you are in?I was recently dialated and had a stent in April of this year (with complications of pancreatitis). I am doing fine now, but doctors have

also advised against pregnancy, but i 30 yrs old and would like to know the different stages. No UC, no IBD, no itching, no jaundice.Can you help explain?Thank you

> > > Subject: Pregnancy> To:

> Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 8:51 AM> > > > > > > I am going to ask my doctor this question but I wanted to get your> thoughts on this as well. I am 33 years old and was diagnosed with

> small duct PSC this summer. My husband and I have three children all> of which were born through in vitro fertilization. (boy and girl twins> in 2002 and baby girl in 2006) We have two frozen embryos left and

we> have always hoped for four children. But then I was diagnosed with> this lovely disease (Ha Ha!) and now we don't know what to do with our> embryos. Is it safe to be pregnant with PSC? Have any of you become

> pregnant with this disease? I should mention I'm in stage 2 of the> disease and right now I don't have a lot of symptoms other than> fatigue and occasional itching.> Karey Wade> Liberty,Mo.

> -- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Stages of PSCStage 1 — Fibrosis or scar tissue limited to a few spots calledportal areas, little areas of " plumbing " or ductwork in the livertissueStage 2 — Fibrosis begins to appear outside the portal areas. The

strands of fibrosis are not yet connected to each other.Stage 3 — Areas of fibrosis connecting to each otherStage 4 — Widespread, honeycomb like scarring known as cirrhosis

Doctors seem to be overcautious. Young ladies (I consider 30 young) with PSC often find PSC goes into commission when pregnant.

hi everyone, just a question how do you know what stage you are in?I was recently dialated and had a stent in April of this year (with complications of pancreatitis). I am doing fine now, but doctors have

also advised against pregnancy, but i 30 yrs old and would like to know the different stages. No UC, no IBD, no itching, no jaundice.Can you help explain?Thank you

> Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 8:51 AM> > > > > > > I am going to ask my doctor this question but I wanted to get your> thoughts on this as well. I am 33 years old and was diagnosed with

> small duct PSC this summer. My husband and I have three children all> of which were born through in vitro fertilization. (boy and girl twins> in 2002 and baby girl in 2006) We have two frozen embryos left and

we> have always hoped for four children. But then I was diagnosed with> this lovely disease (Ha Ha!) and now we don't know what to do with our> embryos. Is it safe to be pregnant with PSC? Have any of you become

> pregnant with this disease? I should mention I'm in stage 2 of the> disease and right now I don't have a lot of symptoms other than> fatigue and occasional itching.> Karey Wade> Liberty,Mo.

> -- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

> -- Ian Cribb P.Eng.