RemedySpot.com

Re: Transplant...?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi I myself have been on the transplant list for almost a year I was diagnosed eight years ago I was in the beginning of stage four. I have been in ciroshis for almost 7 years I was finally put on the list. my meld shot to a 19 in June then back to 11 in July, I was told in June I was number five on the list and probably would be transplanted in summer no later then Nov. yet When my meld changed I was moved back down and to another year or sooner. So now I am at 12 but I tend to spike up and down drastically so its hard to say. Yes its hard and I don't remember what its like to feel normal but I know that one day I will be well again so have patience, faith and enjoy everyday you have and it will all work out

Hi all,As I'am sure you all are, I've been avidly following Tom's progress with all my entremities crossed for him, his family and donor. I was reading through my past medical letters results etc.. (i keep a home

record)and noticed that they mensioned i have progressed through to cirrhosis and my recent bloods say 'known cirrohsis' on the top. Does this mean Im at stage 4? If so can anyone let me know how long it took

for them to reach transplant stage? I know we are all different but this has shocked me a little. I've also found myself over last year or so almost wishing I could have a transplant asap and get my life back,

start a career etc... Mad as this may seem has anyone else had these thoughts? Is life after transplant like it was before psc, am i going to get an almost 'normal' life? PLEASE dont get me wrong i am

petrified of having a transplant. BUT these thoughts do go round and round..Best Wishes to All(UK, PSC & UC 2002)