RemedySpot.com

seeing some responses before I get intial request?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is the second time I've noticed responds to a post, when I haven't got the original post. Don't know if a problem with Yahoogroups or what?

Regardless of the cause of itching, here are some things to do/not do:

Do not use fabric softeners when doing laundry as the chemicals cause itching Use laundry detergent that is free & clear of as many chemicals as possible. Most detergents now have some form of free & clear detergent Use lukewarm water to bath/shower, as hot water will increase itching Use a body wash that will help in preventing itching, such as Aveeno anti-itch body wash. Eucerin may have a body wash as well. After showering/bathing, use an anti-itch lotion. Sarna & Eucerin have good lotions. I use the lotion before I towel dry, so you need less lotion. If the above fail, then ask your hepatologist or dermatologist for medicine for itching.

Marie

To: From: shawnee.ryan@...

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:55:15 +0000Subject: I think I am itching, what do I do?

I say I *think* so, because it could be normal dry skin type itchingand I am paranoid, and also because it is not intense like I haveheard described. But, it is mostly my hands, the palms, which isunusual. When I have shoes and socks on, my feet itch a little too.

Because this is still so new, my mind goes all over the place. ShouldI call the doc? And what will he do, send me for labs? Prescribesomething? It really isn't bad at all, but I just don't know what to

think.Thanks,ee

You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.