RemedySpot.com

Books on PSC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have found the books by Dr. Cabot to be very helpful. She is an Australian Doctor and her books are very helpful re: liver and bowels. One of the books I got quite a lot of information from plus recipes for liver problems was: " The healthy liver and bowel book " by Dr. Cabot.

If you cannot find it in your local books store you can order it from her website. She has quite a few books and procucts to look at....website is:ttp://www.liverdoctor.com/search.php

I hope this helps some.Gwynn, Mom of Cheryl Vasculitis 2005 PSC & UC 2006

Hi Gwynn,I had wondered about Dr. Cabot's books. I know that sometimes I find those books and they are not very credible but I am glad to hear that someone has found them to be. What in particular do you like about that book?nnenne

Duluth, Minnesota

UC 2002, PSC 2008

Hi Gwynn,I had wondered about Dr. Cabot's books. I know that sometimes I find those books and they are not very credible but I am glad to hear that someone has found them to be. What in particular do you like about that book?nnenne

Duluth, Minnesota

UC 2002, PSC 2008