rivers, them shall ye eat.

10 And all that have not fins and

scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of

any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

11 They shall be even an

abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their

carcases in abomination.

12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor

scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Chaim

Boermeester, Israel

Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008

15:22

To: PSC Support Group

Subject: Ian-

Answers to questions.

Hi Ian!

Thanks a lot for sending me that

info! I too believe the same way you do about Pork. I don't plan on

giving my 1 year old daughter pork. I don't eat it often as I

think it is filled with toxins. I agree that God had a reason

for that law pertaining to the Isrealites due to health

(unclean) aside from being set apart from pagan

nations. Personally, I think eating pork is very bad for the

liver and for the body in general and think you are wise keeping

it out of your diet. I don't believe everything that Jordan Rubin teaches

but I like many things he teaches in his book " The makers diet " .

I also agree that prayer is vital and

without it my Dad might not be here today. Thanks for the nice

compliment, yes I do love my Dad and sometimes worry very much about him and this

PSC. Along side of prayer, we must do everything we can do

ourselves. Thanks again for answering all those questions. I

was right that there would be something unique about your answers meaning the

no pork diet! The obstaining from seafood is interesting but I guess

that was also a law too unless the seafood has scales, right? How

long have you taken 4mg of warafin per day (blood thinner) and 200 IU of

synthyroid per day (thyroid replacement)? God Bless you!

Hi

Lori,

I have

been relatively symptom free, I rarely suffer itching or RUQ pain

and its mild when I do, my bilrubim has been normal since diagnosis and I

don't get jaundiced, but I have had several DVTs am now pernimately on blood

thinners (which has eliminated DVTs) my thyroid had to be killed off and I take

thyroid replacement drugs (I don't believe its related to PSC).

1.) I

don't have anything special I take other than my medicines.

2.) I

don't eat turnips (because I don't like them) I don't eat pork or seafood (not

because of PSC, but because of my own personal understanding of the old

testement)(although God told peter not to consider anything unclean, I figure

he had a reason for telling people not to eat those things in the old

testement)

3.) I

was taking fish oil and Vitamin D earlier this year, but it didn't seem to make

any difference one way or the other so I only take them when I think of it

4.)

I'm taking 750mg of URSO per day (its a low dose since I'm over 200lbs), 4mg of

warafin per day (blood thinner), 200 IU of synthyroid per day (thyroid

replacement) , and 5mg of Aricept (for calcium deposits on the brain).

5.) I

don't drink excessive amounts of water, but I drink enough to stay well

hydrated.

6.) I

walk with my wife about twice a week about half an hour each time with the

occasional longer walk (generally on level ground).

The

only thing that appears to make a difference for me is URSO, when I tried

stopping it me LFT #s went up right away. Beth Hunt's daughter has had amazing

benifit by changing their diet and Hall's LFT #s went down after

stopping URSO. Concusion: we are all different and we need to figure out what

works for you (or your father). Sorry I don't have a miracal cure, I feel that

I have just been blessed. I pray that your father will be too, (he is

blessed to have such a caring daughter as you.

Ian

On 11/30/08, Lori <lorijohnsonusa@ yahoo.com>

wrote:

Hi Ian,

Just curious, I noticed in your reply you have been

sympton free for 19 years. If you don't mind answering a few

questions for me:

1) Are there certain foods you eat every or at least

very often?

2) Are there certain foods or types of

food you never eat?

3) Do you take vitamins or any type of suppliments? For

how long?

4) Do you take URSO or any type of medicines for any

other ailments or health problems?

5) Do you drink a lot of water? What drinks do you

avoid or drink often?

6) Do you excercise on a regular basis, if so what type?

Thanks!!

Lori A.

" Aggressively

Pursuing Solutions To Your Real Estate Needs! "

First Weber Group

Cell:

1507 E. Sunset Drive

Waukesha, WI 53189

LoriUSA (AT) Yahoo (DOT) com

www.Lori.FirstWeber.com

Thank you, Chaim,

Do you also have the verses at your finger tips that talk about pork? I choose to ignore the verses about eating a calf cooked with its mother's milk (I love cheese burgers).

Ian

Leviticus 11

9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.

10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.

12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Chaim Boermeester, Israel

Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 15:22To: PSC Support GroupSubject: Ian- Answers to questions.

Hi Ian!

Thanks a lot for sending me that info! I too believe the same way you do about Pork. I don't plan on giving my 1 year old daughter pork. I don't eat it often as I think it is filled with toxins. I agree that God had a reason for that law pertaining to the Isrealites due to health (unclean) aside from being set apart from pagan nations. Personally, I think eating pork is very bad for the liver and for the body in general and think you are wise keeping it out of your diet. I don't believe everything that Jordan Rubin teaches but I like many things he teaches in his book " The makers diet " .

I also agree that prayer is vital and without it my Dad might not be here today. Thanks for the nice compliment, yes I do love my Dad and sometimes worry very much about him and this PSC. Along side of prayer, we must do everything we can do ourselves. Thanks again for answering all those questions. I was right that there would be something unique about your answers meaning the no pork diet! The obstaining from seafood is interesting but I guess that was also a law too unless the seafood has scales, right? How long have you taken 4mg of warafin per day (blood thinner) and 200 IU of synthyroid per day (thyroid replacement)? God Bless you!

Hi Lori,

I have been relatively symptom free, I rarely suffer itching or RUQ pain and its mild when I do, my bilrubim has been normal since diagnosis and I don't get jaundiced, but I have had several DVTs am now pernimately on blood thinners (which has eliminated DVTs) my thyroid had to be killed off and I take thyroid replacement drugs (I don't believe its related to PSC).

1.) I don't have anything special I take other than my medicines.

2.) I don't eat turnips (because I don't like them) I don't eat pork or seafood (not because of PSC, but because of my own personal understanding of the old testement)(although God told peter not to consider anything unclean, I figure he had a reason for telling people not to eat those things in the old testement)

3.) I was taking fish oil and Vitamin D earlier this year, but it didn't seem to make any difference one way or the other so I only take them when I think of it

4.) I'm taking 750mg of URSO per day (its a low dose since I'm over 200lbs), 4mg of warafin per day (blood thinner), 200 IU of synthyroid per day (thyroid replacement) , and 5mg of Aricept (for calcium deposits on the brain).

5.) I don't drink excessive amounts of water, but I drink enough to stay well hydrated.

6.) I walk with my wife about twice a week about half an hour each time with the occasional longer walk (generally on level ground).

The only thing that appears to make a difference for me is URSO, when I tried stopping it me LFT #s went up right away. Beth Hunt's daughter has had amazing benifit by changing their diet and Hall's LFT #s went down after stopping URSO. Concusion: we are all different and we need to figure out what works for you (or your father). Sorry I don't have a miracal cure, I feel that I have just been blessed. I pray that your father will be too, (he is blessed to have such a caring daughter as you.

Ian

Hi Ian,

Just curious, I noticed in your reply you have been sympton free for 19 years. If you don't mind answering a few questions for me:

1) Are there certain foods you eat every or at least very often?

2) Are there certain foods or types of food you never eat?

3) Do you take vitamins or any type of suppliments? For how long?

4) Do you take URSO or any type of medicines for any other ailments or health problems?

5) Do you drink a lot of water? What drinks do you avoid or drink often?

Thanks!!

Lori A.

" Aggressively Pursuing Solutions To Your Real Estate Needs! "

First Weber Group

Cell:

1507 E. Sunset Drive

Waukesha, WI 53189

LoriUSA@...

www.Lori.FirstWeber.com

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Thank you, Chaim,

Do you also have the verses at your finger tips that talk about pork? I choose to ignore the verses about eating a calf cooked with its mother's milk (I love cheese burgers).

Ian

Leviticus 11

9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.

10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.

12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 15:22To: PSC Support GroupSubject: Ian- Answers to questions.

Hi Ian!

Thanks a lot for sending me that info! I too believe the same way you do about Pork. I don't plan on giving my 1 year old daughter pork. I don't eat it often as I think it is filled with toxins. I agree that God had a reason for that law pertaining to the Isrealites due to health (unclean) aside from being set apart from pagan nations. Personally, I think eating pork is very bad for the liver and for the body in general and think you are wise keeping it out of your diet. I don't believe everything that Jordan Rubin teaches but I like many things he teaches in his book " The makers diet " .

I also agree that prayer is vital and without it my Dad might not be here today. Thanks for the nice compliment, yes I do love my Dad and sometimes worry very much about him and this PSC. Along side of prayer, we must do everything we can do ourselves. Thanks again for answering all those questions. I was right that there would be something unique about your answers meaning the no pork diet! The obstaining from seafood is interesting but I guess that was also a law too unless the seafood has scales, right? How long have you taken 4mg of warafin per day (blood thinner) and 200 IU of synthyroid per day (thyroid replacement)? God Bless you!

Hi Lori,

I have been relatively symptom free, I rarely suffer itching or RUQ pain and its mild when I do, my bilrubim has been normal since diagnosis and I don't get jaundiced, but I have had several DVTs am now pernimately on blood thinners (which has eliminated DVTs) my thyroid had to be killed off and I take thyroid replacement drugs (I don't believe its related to PSC).

2.) I don't eat turnips (because I don't like them) I don't eat pork or seafood (not because of PSC, but because of my own personal understanding of the old testement)(although God told peter not to consider anything unclean, I figure he had a reason for telling people not to eat those things in the old testement)

3.) I was taking fish oil and Vitamin D earlier this year, but it didn't seem to make any difference one way or the other so I only take them when I think of it

4.) I'm taking 750mg of URSO per day (its a low dose since I'm over 200lbs), 4mg of warafin per day (blood thinner), 200 IU of synthyroid per day (thyroid replacement) , and 5mg of Aricept (for calcium deposits on the brain).

5.) I don't drink excessive amounts of water, but I drink enough to stay well hydrated.

6.) I walk with my wife about twice a week about half an hour each time with the occasional longer walk (generally on level ground).

The only thing that appears to make a difference for me is URSO, when I tried stopping it me LFT #s went up right away. Beth Hunt's daughter has had amazing benifit by changing their diet and Hall's LFT #s went down after stopping URSO. Concusion: we are all different and we need to figure out what works for you (or your father). Sorry I don't have a miracal cure, I feel that I have just been blessed. I pray that your father will be too, (he is blessed to have such a caring daughter as you.

Ian

Hi Ian,

Just curious, I noticed in your reply you have been sympton free for 19 years. If you don't mind answering a few questions for me:

4) Do you take URSO or any type of medicines for any other ailments or health problems?

Thanks!!

Lori A.

First Weber Group

Cell:

1507 E. Sunset Drive

Waukesha, WI 53189

LoriUSA@...

www.Lori.FirstWeber.com

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Thank you, Chaim,

Ian

Leviticus 11

Hi Ian!

Hi Lori,

Ian

Hi Ian,

Thanks!!

Lori A.

First Weber Group

Cell:

1507 E. Sunset Drive

Waukesha, WI 53189

LoriUSA@...

www.Lori.FirstWeber.com

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.