New Program

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:28:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

rkahan@... writes:

> If these enzyme diet

> intervention is going to work, it has to work under normal circumstances and

> that includes putting my son in the best placement.

> Rivky

Rivky --

An important variable in his new placement is the ratio of

children to caregivers. Do you know that yet? The more care-

givers, the more " watchdogs " , so to speak.

Celia

Guest guest

there is a good chance that my son might be going into a new program at

school. Right now he is in an autism program. However, he if very low

functioning and we all agree that he would be better served in a program for

the severely mentally impaired (SMI program) I havent seen the program yet,

but i have heard good things about it, and from all I know I think it would

be a good program. Since everyone including myself, the school district etc

feel this would be a good placement for him, unless i see something terrible

about it when i go to visit it soon, there is a good chance he will get in

there.

Now i am having a bit of a panic attack here about all this and here's

why. The autism program is very familiar with the GFCF diet. Thats because

they're an autism program. They have one other kid besides my son who is on

the diet. At a meeting with the autism program the teacher said this kid is

so addicted to gluten she swears he can see through walls! He finds gluten

wherever it is- its a real trick to keep him away from it. So they are

familiar with it. But this SMI program will be hearing about this diet from

me for the first time! Oh no! G-D only know if they'll take me seriously.

There will be other kids there eating lunch with gluten and my son grabs

food. I could put in the IEP that he must be taken out of the room durring

lunch time. I can have a doctor right a very strong note that gluten is

damaging to him. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. I am really

nervious about this. Maybe i am jumping ahead of myself since he didnt even

get in yet, but my feeling is he is going to, since everyone including the

intermediete school district (ISD) wants him in there. It is tempting to

have my sons whole life revolve around these enzymes and keep him in a place

where the diet is safer, but i cant do that. If these enzyme diet

intervention is going to work, it has to work under normal circumstances and

that includes putting my son in the best placement. Rivky

• 4 years later...

IT IS JUST A DATE PROGRAMMED IN THE SOFTWARE- annoying but no harnmul, effect. A message change has been suggested!

Lock up may depend on what you are running- e.g. QIF uses a lot of resource and may oveload the computational ability. Trying running just the basics. Ensure that screen saver, hibernation etc. are all set tonever if you are going to do tyhis.

Have you visited www.imune.net yet?

Dr Kelsey PhDsee www.qxcisynergy.co.uk for Tech Info, Manuals, AccessoriesT:+44 (0)121 243 6318F: +44 (0)870 460 1138

new program

Is anyone else having this problem? We loaded the latest SCIOprogram, but the box still comes up that we don't have all the updates.Second question while I'm here, why after running a program all nitedoes the machine just lock up?Kathy, you may want to tell the group about your latest manual updateswhich I didn't know about until recently.is Rotella, M.Ac., CNC

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.17.1/640 - Release Date: 1/19/2007 16:46

Someone

at the Quantum Center office told me that Bill had that message put on after

Christmas. It’s nothing personal. I‘m updated to 080806. So, my

guess is that we’ll just have to hit delete until someone higher up

decides to take it off.

I’ve been told that Slow and Gentle

is the preferred course of SCIO treatment. In accord with that and further,

that running the device overnight may be too much treatment for some people and

that could cause a lockup.

Regards,

Anne H. Barker, LCSW, PhD

Is anyone else having

this problem? We loaded the latest SCIO

program, but the box still comes up that we don't have all the updates.

Second question while I'm here, why after running a program all nite

does the machine just lock up?

Kathy, you may want to tell the group about your latest manual updates

which I didn't know about until recently.

is Rotella, M.Ac., CNC

I'm having the same problems!!! However, I'm having the programs either freeze, repeat themselves (like the old records that had a scratch on the track), or do not respond. Today I had to cancel a session due to the above mentioned programs - it's really hard to get positive results from a session with this problem. Kelsey <john@...> wrote: IT IS JUST A DATE PROGRAMMED IN THE SOFTWARE- annoying but no harnmul, effect. A message change has been

suggested! Lock up may depend on what you are running- e.g. QIF uses a lot of resource and may oveload the computational ability. Trying running just the basics. Ensure that screen saver, hibernation etc. are all set tonever if you are going to do tyhis. Have you visited www.imune.net yet? Dr Kelsey PhDsee www.qxcisynergy.co.uk for Tech Info, Manuals, AccessoriesT:+44 (0)121 243 6318F: +44 (0)870 460 1138 new program Is anyone else having this problem? We loaded the latest SCIOprogram, but the box still comes up that we don't have all the updates.Second question while I'm here, why after running a program all nitedoes the machine just lock up?Kathy, you may want to tell the group about your latest manual updateswhich I didn't know about until recently.is Rotella, M.Ac., CNC No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free

Edition.Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.17.1/640 - Release Date: 1/19/2007 16:46

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Answers.

I'm having the same problems!!! However, I'm having the programs either freeze, repeat themselves (like the old records that had a scratch on the track), or do not respond. Today I had to cancel a session due to the above mentioned programs - it's really hard to get positive results from a session with this problem. Kelsey <john@...> wrote: IT IS JUST A DATE PROGRAMMED IN THE SOFTWARE- annoying but no harnmul, effect. A message change has been

suggested! Lock up may depend on what you are running- e.g. QIF uses a lot of resource and may oveload the computational ability. Trying running just the basics. Ensure that screen saver, hibernation etc. are all set tonever if you are going to do tyhis. Have you visited www.imune.net yet? Dr Kelsey PhDsee www.qxcisynergy.co.uk for Tech Info, Manuals, AccessoriesT:+44 (0)121 243 6318F: +44 (0)870 460 1138 new program Is anyone else having this problem? We loaded the latest SCIOprogram, but the box still comes up that we don't have all the updates.Second question while I'm here, why after running a program all nitedoes the machine just lock up?Kathy, you may want to tell the group about your latest manual updateswhich I didn't know about until recently.is Rotella, M.Ac., CNC No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free

Edition.Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.17.1/640 - Release Date: 1/19/2007 16:46

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

I AM!!! Not only am I getting that message but everything else is only responding intermittently since the download. It's difficult to convince someone how well this device works (which the original program did) and how great the benefits are when the programs freeze or simply do not function during a session. Hope someone out there has a solution soon. Would it be possible to simply re-install the original? Would it have to be re-activated by someone or is there some way to get the activation code? jadespring2003 <jadespring2003@...> wrote: Is anyone else having this problem? We loaded the latest SCIOprogram, but the box still comes up that we don't have all the updates.Second question while I'm here, why after running a program all nitedoes the machine just lock up?Kathy, you may want to tell the group about your latest manual updateswhich I didn't know about until recently.is Rotella, M.Ac., CNC

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Hi is,

The message to update your software is

automatic for the month of January, so you can ignore it if you’re

updated. I am working with a January 07 beta test software and even this

version gives me the message, so you’re good to go, it’ll disappear

after a while. 

Best Regards,

Gage

For Upcoming Seminar Information:

www.quantumtransformation.net,

www.thequantumcenter.com

San

, CA: Phase 2:

Going Deeper: Feb. 2-4, 2007

St.

sburg, FL: Phase 4:

Transformation: Feb. 23-25, 2007

From: qxci-english [mailto:qxci-english ] On Behalf Of jadespring2003

Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 6:17

AM

qxci-english

Subject: new

program

Is anyone else having this problem? We loaded the

latest SCIO

program, but the box still comes up that we don't have all the updates.

Second question while I'm here, why after running a program all nite

does the machine just lock up?

Kathy, you may want to tell the group about your latest manual updates

which I didn't know about until recently.

is Rotella, M.Ac., CNC

is the message is just generated because of the first oft he year, please don't worry about it, happens every year.

The machine may not be the problem locking up but the sleep setting on your computer. If you go into hibernation it may cause a lockup.

As to updates and materials, those of you who know me know I keep materials updated to whatever the latest version is. As of now the most current is the 8/8/06 (January is not approved by Beta testing as of yet). You can always contact me for updated materials and the newest items I've done. I'm a trainer and try and make sure what you need I do, but all takes time, so if there is something you need just let me know. Contact me off-line at kathyqx@... for a list of the materials please.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

new program

Is anyone else having this problem? We loaded the latest SCIOprogram, but the box still comes up that we don't have all the updates.Second question while I'm here, why after running a program all nitedoes the machine just lock up?Kathy, you may want to tell the group about your latest manual updateswhich I didn't know about until recently.is Rotella, M.Ac., CNC

• 2 years later...

The PCMCIA card connection route may need

to be set up

Which PCMCIA card

Which Clasp

What operating system

The card is not just plug and play- set up

is generally needed.

Dr Kelsey PhD,ND

T- 0044 121 243 6318

skype johngkelsey

F- 0044 870 460 1138

E- john@...

W:www.thebep.co.uk     (practice)

www.bioenergyproducts.co.uk (products)

www.qxcisynergy.co.uk (QXCI-SCIO)

IMUNE

www.nehcboard.com

www.imune.net

PLUS when i plug the PCMA card into the new computer the QXCI box does

not

light up. When connected via cord to old computer the box works

fine.

When we check the PCMA on the computer it is working.

So WHY do the lights not come on?

AND What does the following information really mean.

What part do you not understand??

We just loaded my new computer and now I am in Bali

till September 2010.

thanks..... Lela

Begin forwarded message:

QXCI users- the 070706 program has the

habit of deactivating after about 80 uses- this is fixed in the 080809 program.

080809 program has no access to the NLP and Dental- however pressure initiated

by me leading to many complaints and very firmly argued by Sue and in

the office has resulted in this being corrected- this should happen soon.

All users- only the 080809 program will be

supported by the manufacturer- others may continue to support older programs

HOWEVER- it will NOT be possible to activate these after 31st Dec 2009. All activation facilities

have to be disabled- personally I have facility to activate- but if I do after

31st Dec 2009 I have

the liability for a fine of €50,000

($90,000) – so activations

about this date will NOT happen.

Good morning LelaThis is the problem that I had and if you will call Quantum Alliance Tech dept there is someone who will help you go into a program in your computer and change some things and the lights will be activated. It was very easy. Have a wonderful day lee HatchFrom: Lela <JannaLeLa@...> Kathy <kathyqx@...>; Jim <jrkawilson@...>Cc: qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 8:59:02 PMSubject: Fwd: new program

PLUS when i plug the PCMA card into the new computer the QXCI box does notlight up. When connected via cord to old computer the box works fine.When we check the PCMA on the computer it is working.So WHY do the lights not come on?AND What does the following information really mean.We just loaded my new computer and now I am in Bali till September 2010.thanks..... LelaBegin

forwarded message:QXCI users- the 070706 program has the habit of deactivating after about 80 uses- this is fixed in the 080809 program. This program has no access to the NLP and Dental- however pressure initiated by me leading to many complaints and very firmly argued by Sue and in the office has resulted in this being corrected- this should happen soon. All users- only the 080809 program will be supported by the manufacturer- others may continue to support older programs HOWEVER- it will NOT be possible to activate these after 31st Dec 2009. All activation facilities have to be disabled- personally I have facility to activate- but if I do after 31st Dec 2009 I have the liability for a fine of €50,000($90,000) – so activations about this date will NOT happen.