RemedySpot.com

Update from Penny -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone, week 15well 've been a bit slack here, sorry, all I can say is no news is good news. Last week I got virtually the whole week off, as they found me in pathology as I was giving blood, and said if I was feeling ok, not to stay for clinic as all the drs were busy doing two more liver transplants. that suited me fine, so I had coffee with mum and dad, did a bit of grocery shopping, basically dawdled the morning away! BIG MISTAKE!! unbeknownst to me a join in our solar pool system had bust, and when I drove up the driveway there was a fountain of water over the house, and only a couple of feet left in the pool! Shouldn't have dawdled!

To cut a long story short, lucky we had two big tanks of rain water, that nearly filled it, then council water was allowed for a few hours a few times last week, so the pool now is full again. The new pump arived yesterday (we burnt out the filter pump filtering an empty pool), so we can finally clean it again. We have been using the solar pump to keep the water clean, but it wont vacuum or drive kreepy!

The rest of the week was spent catching up with 'coffee friends' I haven't seen in ages, which was lovely.Other exciting and non-liver news is that I found myself on a tennis court again after two long years away! I lasted longer than the millisecond I had predicted, but not by much and you wouldn't call it playing tennis! Very embarrassing really, but had to be done!

That's about all our news. November is here so Stacey has started the christmas music. Her clarinet (4th grade) exam is in a fortnight, so I have to nag her to practise rather than playing frosty the Snowman etc It all sounds nice to me, so I really dont mind what she plays!

Take care, and remember to stay safe,Love Penny T

Ps I forgot to add, there are ten different Christmas themes, so I'm starting now. I may not get them all in as it is!!Love P