RemedySpot.com

Re: Checking in (Again)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tom -

So glad to hear your throat pain is better. Congratulations on your upcoming surgery. Best of luck and will be thinking positive thoughts for you over the next couple weeks.

Take care.

Joanne H

(, Ca., mom of , 18, UC/PSC 2-06)

Barring any unforeseenproblems, we will be going in for the surgery on Thursday, December 4.It's time.We'll keep the group posted on any developments.TomPSC 1999 Crohns 2004

Tom,I will start praying now and keep the prayers coming until you are safely transplanted.Please keep us updated as we all will be wondering how you are doing.How wonderful that you have a donor, what a special guy.LeeMy blood work hit a slippery slope. Bilirubin is consistently in the8 range, and my spleen is so enlarged that it's killing all of my redand white blood cells and platelets.Meanwhile, we found another living donor, and he has been approved bythe transplant committee at town. Barring any unforeseenproblems, we will be going in for the surgery on Thursday, December 4.It's time.

Tom,I will start praying now and keep the prayers coming until you are safely transplanted.Please keep us updated as we all will be wondering how you are doing.How wonderful that you have a donor, what a special guy.LeeMy blood work hit a slippery slope. Bilirubin is consistently in the8 range, and my spleen is so enlarged that it's killing all of my redand white blood cells and platelets.Meanwhile, we found another living donor, and he has been approved bythe transplant committee at town. Barring any unforeseenproblems, we will be going in for the surgery on Thursday, December 4.It's time.

Good luck Tom. Here's hoping that your transplant goes as smoothly as possible! Thinking of you...

Ricky

PSC 2003

To: From: leedeubert@...Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:10:41 -0500Subject: Re: Checking in (Again)Tom,

I will start praying now and keep the prayers coming until you are safely transplanted.

Please keep us updated as we all will be wondering how you are doing.

How wonderful that you have a donor, what a special guy.

Lee

My blood work hit a slippery slope. Bilirubin is consistently in the8 range, and my spleen is so enlarged that it's killing all of my redand white blood cells and platelets.Meanwhile, we found another living donor, and he has been approved bythe transplant committee at town. Barring any unforeseenproblems, we will be going in for the surgery on Thursday, December 4.It's time.Proud to be a PC? Show the world. Download the “I’m a PC” Messenger themepack now. Download now.