RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Facebook & PSC-Patti

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I live in Tecumseh, Michigan about 40 Minutes from Ann Arbor.

Patti

From: ryan.shawnee <shawnee.ryan@ gmail.com>Subject: Re:Facebook & PSCTo: @ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 6:35 PM

You're not in trouble with me!!ee, 39 yo grandmother. :)> >> > <<2 older women>>> >> > Who are the 2 old chicks from PSC group on Facebook? We young chicks> > need someone to look up to.> >> > > > Young Wife of Fred, PSC 03/04, UC, 03/06> >> > > >> > > > -- > Ian Cribb P.Eng.>

>

Traveling over the river or through the woods this holiday season? Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

I live in Tecumseh, Michigan about 40 Minutes from Ann Arbor.

Patti

From: ryan.shawnee <shawnee.ryan@ gmail.com>Subject: Re:Facebook & PSCTo: @ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 6:35 PM

You're not in trouble with me!!ee, 39 yo grandmother. :)> >> > <<2 older women>>> >> > Who are the 2 old chicks from PSC group on Facebook? We young chicks> > need someone to look up to.> >> > > > Young Wife of Fred, PSC 03/04, UC, 03/06> >> > > >> > > > -- > Ian Cribb P.Eng.>

>

Traveling over the river or through the woods this holiday season? Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

I have a friend in the St. Louis area with the same name, and I had to ask. I was pretty surprised to see the name on the group, as you can imagine.

Thanks and take care!

Re:Facebook & PSC

To: @ yahoogroups. com

Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 6:35 PM

You're not in trouble with me!!

ee, 39 yo grandmother. :)

> >

> > <<2 older women>>

> >

> > Who are the 2 old chicks from PSC group on Facebook? We young chicks

> > need someone to look up to.

> >

> >

> > Young Wife of Fred, PSC 03/04, UC, 03/06

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Ian Cribb P.Eng.

>

>