RemedySpot.com

Update from Penny - MONDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2008 03:20 PM, CST

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!Well it's that time of the year where everyone goes silly, nobody has time to do anything except rush around in circles achieving little.

Clinic this morning went really well, all the blood test results are coming back to normal, or what was normal for me after transplant before cmv. After a week at the beach I feel great, and apologise to all the people we didn't catch up with. A week has only 7 days and we had to come back one of the days! That's my excuse.

I now don't have to go back to the PA until January 5th, doing only 1 set of blood tests between now and then. I had a good laugh with the dr, because she kind of said I told you so when I said I felt great. She said patients don't believe that it can get better, until they get there, and sometimes it takes a few months (like me ) and sometimes a year or more, but most patients do get there!!!

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Stay safe, and remember to pray for those less fortunate in thier celebrations, especially all the donor families.Lotsa love Penny T

To send a message to Penny and family goto;

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/pennyt