RemedySpot.com

: Re: : Re: Vera >Bill T

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Bill:

Glad to see that your back online.Thank you for offering your house for the next meeting. With it being summer now and many of us going on vacations, maybe we can think about something in September.

How is Kate doing? During the summer Fred and I could come and visit Kate and you. We also are going to go see Steve. I'd like to have Fred meet other's in the group. I'll give you a call soon to see if we can get together. In the mean time let me know how a group meeting would work for you in September and I can talk with the other's about it.

take Care

Vera

Vera,

I have finally got things done here-aafter trip to Myrtle Beach, and am back online. Enjoyed our meeting at your house; the food and company were great. I am open to host the next meeting at our house; when should we schedule it?

Guest guest

Would love to host a meeting in September. We are thinking of going to our lake home at the Lake of The Ozrks in the Fall but could work-in a meeting here; just let me know re: date. In the meantime, why don't you and Fred come for a visit; we could include lunch.

Guest guest

Bill:

I wouldn't want you to stay home from the lake because of the meeting. We can always work around your trip. Just let me know when you want to go and we can work something out.

Fred and I would love to come and visit you and Kate. I'll give you a call in the next week or so. Fred has some appointment the next few weeks..so it will be after that.

Take Care and tell kate hello for me.

Vera

Would love to host a meeting in September. We are thinking of going to our lake home at the Lake of The Ozrks in the Fall but could work-in a meeting here; just let me know re: date. In the meantime, why don't you and Fred come for a visit; we could include lunch.