RemedySpot.com

Oldies and Not so Goodies/Ginger and Others

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I think that this is a good idea - that's why I haven't been posting lately - so often I want to, but then a need arises or one is anticipated.....time is so precious, yet knowledge from those in like situations is so vital. How would suggest we do this - by category of symptom or just "specific categories" followed by description?

Elaine Grimmesey

Guest guest

Computer illiterate that I remain, my son's attempt to put me in IM touch with caregivers of mute, rigid, contractured, terminal, para/quadraplegics hospice or special nursing home MSAers came to naught. There are so many of us on the list now that I wonder if others whose patient's care is intricate and time consuming would trade counsel by IM, chat or under a separate heading.

Wish I could manage better, but time and lack of energy force me to speed read with one finger on the Ctrl/Delete key. The idea above is not an attempt to abandon or sabotage our group...just that y'all are SO prolific I can't keep up and some "oldies" needs are disheartening to unprepared "newbies.. Jan and I entered at 40 members and 700 now is an overwhelming experience.. We might also list "specialties" to share. Pioneer volunteers from all careers..Much talent .among our members.

Apologies to all of you whose problems deserve sympathetic acknowledgement if not an attempt at solution and whose letters and cards wait for thanks and replies from me. Gilda Radnor said it best " It's ALWAYS Sumthin!"

LA Louise past ballin the jack but runnin fast as I can to stay in the same place with my friends.