RemedySpot.com

RE : (MSA) : Aida

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Aida,

Hello to you! I am so sorry for not posting to you earlier! Things have been so crazy lately! I want to thank you so much for the phone call! You made me feel so much better! I think sometimes it takes a voice at the other end. I am going to try to call you this weekend! I hope you and yours are doin' OK ? Thank you for thinking of me! Hope to talk to you again real soon!

Take Care!.

Amy DeBusk

North Carolina

Guest guest

Aida,

I don't think this post made it. I think my computer was being crazy---anyway here is the post I wrote to you. And once again Thanks for talking with me, I really enjoyed that!

Amy

North Carolina

Aida,

Hello to you! I am so sorry for not posting to you earlier! Things have been so crazy lately! I want to thank you so much for the phone call! You made me feel so much better! I think sometimes it takes a voice at the other end. I am going to try to call you this weekend! I hope you and yours are doin' OK ? Thank you for thinking of me! Hope to talk to you again real soon!

Take Care!.

Amy DeBusk

North Carolina