RemedySpot.com

: RE : (MSA) : VERA/FRED/VIRUS/BARB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Amy:

Fred is resting, this makes two days in a roll, that has to be an all time record for him. :o).

Amy I don't think that Barb got the virus from you or anyone on the group really. I think it's the one that is picking up the addresses out of the address book and just sending itself out to those in the address book. I had it come a few weeks ago , it said that it was from Barb Selleck, and it had an attachment. Before I open the download , I wrote Barb to question it, because Barb will always write something and this had nothing but the address to me and suppose to be from her and had nothing else but the attachment. Barb wrote me back and told me to delete it, that it wasn't from her. So that is what I did. This is the same thing that happen to Barb , but she download it and didn't think anything about it. So if you have anything come into your email from someone on this list with nothing wrote and has an attachment, I'd question the person it's suppose to be from and see if it was from them. The one that got me was the coolstuff. inf. one. I hadn't updated my Norton, so it didn't catch it. My son found it when I asked him how to update the Norton and he did it for me. I hope these people who put out these computer virus know that the wheel does turn and someday something will get them.

Glad to hear your mother is doing better. Things sure have away of turning so fast. always a guessing game.

Take Care & Hugs

Vera

Vera,

I am so glad Fred is doing better! Bless you both!

I hope I didn't give Barb that nasty virus! I totally shut down for about a

week and fixed it myself. If you speak with her tell her I'm sorry! Oh I love

the enema story, I could tell a few myself. My mama is doing great for the

moment! I hope it will last a while!

Take Care,

Amy

North Carolina