RemedySpot.com

Jim & Judy Stark

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yo Jark, How's our treasured pharmacist keeping? Read in yesterday's Shreve Times that Breaux was gonna take care of patients (and caregivers) staying economically at home. I hope! Few professionals around here.

Amost 2 years now without a house call doctor and NO WAY to ambulance what is left of Jan. Great to see your posts.

As always, Platonic Love (so Judy won't be jealous) and appreciation for all you do for all of us. Hang in there!

LA Louise in Springhill where our lonesome Main Street black bear was caught and hauled 200 miles back to Arkansas deep woods bear country.

Guest guest

Louise,

This is Louisiana, if Breaux gets us anything, we will have to pay back twice as much somewhere else.

What are ya'll doing with Our black bear? He/she came to Baton Rouge, was hauled to the "Okefenokee swamp", and was back here about six months later. I guess our hospitality in Baton Rouge does not set well with black bears.

Judy will not get jealous, she has known for 27 years, I am harmless.

Good to hear from you!

God Bless,

Judy & Jim Stark

Jim & Judy Stark

Yo Jark, How's our treasured pharmacist keeping? Read in yesterday's Shreve Times that Breaux was gonna take care of patients (and caregivers) staying economically at home. I hope! Few professionals around here.

Amost 2 years now without a house call doctor and NO WAY to ambulance what is left of Jan. Great to see your posts.

As always, Platonic Love (so Judy won't be jealous) and appreciation for all you do for all of us. Hang in there!

LA Louise in Springhill where our lonesome Main Street black bear was caught and hauled 200 miles back to Arkansas deep woods bear country.If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe