RemedySpot.com

just wondering

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, I am Bernice. I suscribe to the digest version of this list, and was wondering if there is a way people could delete the previous message, they are replying to, to avoid repeated messages, over and over and thus saving much time and space.

I know each mail program is different but mine allows you to reply to a message and delete all the unnecessary previous message before you send it out.

Also I wanted to comment on surgery and MSA. I was on the PSP listserv since it's inception, and many, many have reported that their symptoms either started or were excerbated by surgery. We all, informally came to the conclusion that we should avoid surgery and anesthesia, whenever possible. Of course for those who never noticed symptoms until after surgery that is not much help. But we definitely feel there is a very strong connection.

We went through the entire 13 years of my husbands illness, believing first that he had Parkinson's and then PSP. Only to discover after post mortem examination of brain tissue, he really had MSA. So close in symptoms to PSP .

No orthostatic hypotension, so that wasn't detected.

Thanks for reading

Bernice