RemedySpot.com

RE:To thank Vera for her posting on Pneumonia >

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here it is , this is the posting that I put in about Freds Pneumonia and how the doctor found it because we asked questions about him being weak and still having a hard time breathing. Fred has never ran a fever with his pneumonia unless he also had a UTI with it. If they get weak , most of the time it's because they are coming down with something.

I just got a call from Fred's Pulmonary doctor. He took chest x-rays last week to see how his lungs were after we told him that Fred still wasn't breathing good and seems to get weak very easy. He just got the report back , Fred has pneumonia in the lower left lobe. They put him on Levaquin 500mg for a week and we're keeping him here at the house. I'm going to give the breathing treatment's here. The doctor wants to do more x-rays in five days. Levaquin is the med that they had him on both times in the hospital, so he should do well on it now. Just got to get him to rest. That's a job in itself. Don't know weather to ask you to pray for Fred or pray for me. :o)

Take Care all of you