RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: [MSA]Vivid dreams > Vera ----Carol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

So does our's. :o)

Hugs Vera

Vera,

Yup, we have a dream catcher too! It's a little one and it hangs from the bedpost -- on Rob's side of the bed, of course.

Carol & Rob

Lexington, MA

Guest guest

Vera,

Yup, we have a dream catcher too! It's a little one and it hangs from the bedpost -- on Rob's side of the bed, of course.

Carol & Rob

Lexington, MA

: Re: Vivid dreams > Vera ----Carol

Carol:Rob's dreams sound so much like the vivid dreams that Fred first had just after he was DX with PD. He also had bad guys in his , who were trying to kidnap me. He came to help me in his dream and the bad guys started to take off. Fred grabbed one by his hair and was pulling him back. Only the hair he grabbed was mine. I yelled and he woke up. I use to joke and tell him I was going to get a dream catcher and put it over our bed. One time I was going into a store in Baker , Ca to get a drink on the way back from Vegas and there they had them . I tolded the woman who solded it to me , that it was a matter of my life that I got it. I came across this story of the legend of the dream catcher and had to laugh when I saw it. I still have that dream catcher over my bed

The Legend of the DreamcatcherGood dreams flowed through the center of the catcherwhere they then slid down a feather to the dreamer below.However, bad dreams got caught up in the web and keptuntil the first rays of morning light melted them away.

Hugs Vera*******************************Deborah,Rob and I used to have entire conversations while he was asleep. One nightwhen he seemed to be having a particularly disturbing dream I asked him whatwas the matter. He proceeded to tell me a complicated story about some"bad guys" who were plotting something. I tried to soothe him by sayingthat I was sure they wouldn't harm him and he replied, "Boy, are you naive!"That one has become a family favorite, as I'm sure the pig catching one willbe.Carol & RobLexington, MA-----

If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe