RemedySpot.com

RE:it's pneumonia again > Carol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Goodmorning Carol: :o)

I know it's ashame that we have to put up with so much to get something so simple done with the insurance group. I think the problem I had with this recheck X-ray was more the fault of the girl that was replacing the nurse that was on vacation. I really don't think she knew how to do it. Fred's MD told us yesterday that we didn't need an authorization, but a RX for it.

Take Care & Hugss Vera

Vera,

It's a shame that you have to fight with against the insurance company every time something happens. One of the insurance co's around here has been advertising that they have case managers for complicated cases. You might call your insurance co in non-crisis mode, explain Fred's illness, fax them background information and see if there is ONE person who can be your contact point for everything. If you can make a "friend" within the insurance co you might have smoother sailing.

Just a thought. As my mother always told me, you catch more flies with honey that you do with vinegar.

Carol & Rob

Lexington, MA