RemedySpot.com

this is a warning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just found out that a virus is sending out email with my address on it. If you should get a email from my address with maybe something on the subject and nothing else in the email plus it has an attachment Please delete it it's not from me.

I will always make some kind of note to you , when writting and if I put an attachment , I will let you know by telling you that I put an attachment.

Always question an email if it has no note and has an attachment, even if you know the person.

Take care & Hugs Vera

Guest guest

Good girl Vera. I hope the virus was not on this one

this is a warning

I just found out that a virus is sending out email with my address on it. If you should get a email from my address with maybe something on the subject and nothing else in the email plus it has an attachment Please delete it it's not from me. I will always make some kind of note to you , when writting and if I put an attachment , I will let you know by telling you that I put an attachment. Always question an email if it has no note and has an attachment, even if you know the person. Take care & Hugs VeraIf you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe