RemedySpot.com

Re: Ralph (home nurse)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The nurse came out at 12 (lunchtime). Of course the blood pressure med's had made his pressure more stable. She listened to his lungs and sounded clear. She said that I should get a suction for nighttime just in case I need it. She did not take his temperature, I did not realize it till after she left. She said he is at the point of problems starting to arise. If he becomes distressed, call 911. She had no knowledge of ShyDrager and I was trying to explain what it was. Leta mentioned to me before to have a print-out of what it is and I did (thanks Leta). He was trying to clear his throat all night long. You could hear it in his throat rattling, Can they tell just by listening? or should a x-ray be done? Our regular nurse will be out on Wednesday to change the cathe and draw blood. Shirley

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly"

OmegaMom45@..., (OmegaMom44 - AOL Instant Messenger, ses835 - Yahoo Messenger and MSN Messenger)

All mail scanned for viruses by Norton Anti-virus 2002.

-- Re: Suggestions?

I am sure that by now you have already given him his b/p meds, if not, I would.I am sure that a cup of boullion wouldn't hurt if he doesn't already take salt pills.A temp of 98 doesn't sound too alarming if he is usually around 97 or so.Try to stay calm and maybe the nurse will come up with something. If all else fails there is the ER.Hugs,Jean & ChrissieIf you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe