RemedySpot.com

FW: MSA Support Meeting - North Carolina

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

-----Original Message-----From: TOha1143@... Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 12:41 AMTo: pbower@...Subject: Re: MSA Support Meeting - North Carolina Hi my name is Bonnie E Mail Address Toha1143@.... Can someone help meanswer some questions. Very concerned about my brother Ed. He's had shydrager for about 15 years and about 3 years ago was diagonzed with MSA. He is failing terribly. He is in nursing home and because of one of his medications he is nowhallucinating and having severe paranoia. I can remember reading a year ago that this is part of disease. He takes some kind of dopamine for the shakes or else he could not survive but of course the medication is causing these problems. They now have put him in pysch hospital to re evaluate him. Someone tell me what happens withthis disease when (I guess it might be close to his time to die? I don't know for sureonly God knows) But I need to know if someone can tell me the side effects of this disease and medication? He's lost over 80 lbs and he cannot speak so that you can understand him and I could go on and on. So maybe what I'm asking is side effects of disease at his stage of it? I'm not really sure? Thank you to anyone who can respond to me. I do live in North Carolina but my brother lives out in Colorado. It's so hard when you're so far away. thanks again for any information

Guest guest

I don't think Bonnie is subscribed to the list so could people please write her directly. Oldies on the list will remember her brother Ed Carroll from Denver who always signed off his notes with "Smiles, Ed"

Hugs,

Pam

FW: MSA Support Meeting - North Carolina

-----Original Message-----From: TOha1143@... Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 12:41 AMTo: pbower@...Subject: Re: MSA Support Meeting - North Carolina Hi my name is Bonnie E Mail Address Toha1143@.... Can someone help meanswer some questions. Very concerned about my brother Ed. He's had shydrager for about 15 years and about 3 years ago was diagonzed with MSA. He is failing terribly. He is in nursing home and because of one of his medications he is nowhallucinating and having severe paranoia. I can remember reading a year ago that this is part of disease. He takes some kind of dopamine for the shakes or else he could not survive but of course the medication is causing these problems. They now have put him in pysch hospital to re evaluate him. Someone tell me what happens withthis disease when (I guess it might be close to his time to die? I don't know for sureonly God knows) But I need to know if someone can tell me the side effects of this disease and medication? He's lost over 80 lbs and he cannot speak so that you can understand him and I could go on and on. So maybe what I'm asking is side effects of disease at his stage of it? I'm not really sure? Thank you to anyone who can respond to me. I do live in North Carolina but my brother lives out in Colorado. It's so hard when you're so far away. thanks again for any information If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe