RemedySpot.com

MSA CHAT - Barbara P. & other AOL users

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You can Barbara but only if someone invites you in to the chat room. What I'd suggest is that you add some of the screen names of the regular chatters to your AOL buddy list. Watch for us to be on during the chat times and then send us an instant message to invite you in.

My screen name is PammyGB and usually if I'm at the chat I will invite everyone who comes up in my buddy list. If I'm not there though look for others such as:

Timo - Meneervandamme

Bill - bwerre

Annette - Jwmop4

Jan - Janburg88

Barb Selleck - Mama1330

Carol - cblanger

Dennis - DwellsDennis

Anyone with an AOL email account could also do the same.

Take care,

Pam

----Original Message-----From: Bvpond44@... Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 1:09 PMTo: shydrager Subject: Re: Reminder - MSA CHAT - Barbara P.Imo, Thanks for replying about AIM. I went thru process of DLing it only to be told it was too big. I have IM as regular part of my AOL service and use it from time to time with other AOLers. Can I get into the chat room this way? Barbara

Guest guest

I just finished reading your letter to Barbara. I am having trouble figuring out how to use aol instant message. I downloaded it yesterday and now I can't figure out how to go the rest of the way. Just about tore the computer out of the wall I became so frustrated. Can you help me? Buddy name is winnmus. Winifred Card

MSA CHAT - Barbara P. & other AOL users

You can Barbara but only if someone invites you in to the chat room. What I'd suggest is that you add some of the screen names of the regular chatters to your AOL buddy list. Watch for us to be on during the chat times and then send us an instant message to invite you in.

My screen name is PammyGB and usually if I'm at the chat I will invite everyone who comes up in my buddy list. If I'm not there though look for others such as:

Timo - Meneervandamme

Bill - bwerre

Annette - Jwmop4

Jan - Janburg88

Barb Selleck - Mama1330

Carol - cblanger

Dennis - DwellsDennis

Anyone with an AOL email account could also do the same.

Take care,

Pam

----Original Message-----From: Bvpond44@... Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 1:09 PMTo: shydrager Subject: Re: Reminder - MSA CHAT - Barbara P.Imo, Thanks for replying about AIM. I went thru process of DLing it only to be told it was too big. I have IM as regular part of my AOL service and use it from time to time with other AOLers. Can I get into the chat room this way? Barbara

If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe