RemedySpot.com

: Re: Dr.Ray >Elaine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Elaine:

I didn't know I was going to Vegas either till just days before. our daughter that was going to get married in Nov. Changed it to July the 8th, then the first of the week she called and said that they changed it again and it would be this Monday, which was July 1 st. You remember the story of having Hannah and what I had to do for that. Well this trip was just about the same. So I didn't get a chance to write and tell Dr. Ray that I would be there in Vegas, till the day before we left. I told him that I would be at the Bally's in my name, but didn't hear anything from him. I checked my email when we got home and saw a phone # from him , so I called to tell him we were already home and was sorry we didn't the chance to visit with him. His wife talked to me and I gave her my number so that he can call here if he wants. I tolded her that I would call back in a few weeks so that we could talk or he could talk to Fred if he would like.

Just wanted the group to know about him.

Have a nice time on your trip . How is Bob doing and can he go with you?

I can use another vacation to rest from the vacation I just had.

Take Care & Hugs

Vera

Vera - I didn't know you'd been to Las Vegas! So, things must be going better for you - hope you had a wonderful time and stayed cool????? We lived there for about 7 years when we were first married - hard adjustment from the Pacific Ocean, but made many good friends - both kids were born there.

So glad you were able to take a little trip - we leave for a week in Bass Lake on Friday, God willing.

Love,

Elaine Grimmesey