RemedySpot.com

Subject: Re: My Vegas Trip >Belinda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

See Dr.Ray :

I should of talked to you about the parking there at the Bally's. That would of helped.

I did get a handicapped accesible rooms, and this is the one that the tolet broke in. Handicapped accesible at the Bally"s is just bathroom that your able to roll a wheel chair into the shower and a bar to hold onto. Getting the w/c into the room itself they have a big hump in the door and you have to turn around to get in & out of the room with the w/c. Not really very handicapped accesible, but we learned something from all of this.

Take Care

Vera

Subject: Re: My Vegas Trip >Belinda

Vera,

Boy do I hate to tell you this, but you could have parked in front of Bally's , used the Valet (they will park your car, help with bags, whellchairs, everything) and the bellmen will get you, Fred and Hannah with your bags and everything else to your room for NOTHING! If you would slip them a dollar they would be most grateful, but, I wish we could have talked sooner. Additionally, they have handicapped accessible rooms that would have made your visit so much simpler.

So sorry about your trip.

Dr. Ray

Guest guest

Hi Dr Ray:

Don't misunderstand me , the trip wasn't miserable to Vegas. Just had to adjust to a few things, but we get use to that. It would be nice if they could change a few things at Bally's with the handicapped rooms. Mostly for the woman caregiver's. It really if hard to get a man out over the threshold the way they are. Even Fred said something about it and took Fred out a few times and it wasn't easy for him . Our first room was 803 and then we were put into room 804. Both had this same threshold.

I knew you had to be close to the Sliverton by the way that your wife said were you lived. I like the Sliverton buffet because I like alot of fruit and salads and I always enjoyed what they have there. I did eat at the Rio once. They had one salad that I really enjoyed.

My daughter likes the strawberry shortcake at the Sliverton, now that's what I call a shortcake. Big enough to feed two :o).

Next time we go up , Fred wants to stay at the Sliverton, so we'll be close to you. Just have to make sure your not in the hospital. We'd still come to see you there, but rather you weren't in when we visit.

Take Care

Vera

I'll see my list of contancts with Bally's and see about the handicapped room accomodations that you spoke about. Do you have the room number. Maybe ADA would like to know about this. Let me see what I can do.

Dr. Ray

Again, I'm so sorry tht your trip was so miserable. I really would have liked to met you and Fred.

Best Buffet in Vegas....According to the readers of the Las Vegas Review Journal is...The Rio's Carnival World Buffet!.

Don't eat at the Silverton's....It's Ok, but not the best for the money.

You';re right, you would not be any further that a couple of miles from where we live. We go over there often ($2.00 blackjack tables)

Dr. Ray

Guest guest

I'll see my list of contancts with Bally's and see about the handicapped room accomodations that you spoke about. Do you have the room number. Maybe ADA would like to know about this. Let me see what I can do.

Dr. Ray

Again, I'm so sorry tht your trip was so miserable. I really would have liked to met you and Fred.

-- Re: My Vegas Trip >BelindaVera,Boy do I hate to tell you this, but you could have parked in front of Bally's , used the Valet (they will park your car, help with bags, whellchairs, everything) and the bellmen will get you, Fred and Hannah with your bags and everything else to your room for NOTHING! If you would slip them a dollar they would be most grateful, but, I wish we could have talked sooner. Additionally, they have handicapped accessible rooms that would have made your visit so much simpler.So sorry about your trip. Dr. RayIf you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe

Guest guest

CVera,

That 's called the "Strawberry TALL Cake" at the silverton, and yes, it's enough for two( and GOOD!)

I'll talk to the safety guy over there and see what I can do.

Also, tell Fred I said Hello. I really would like to meet him.

Dr. Ray

-- Re: My Vegas Trip >Belinda

Hi Dr Ray:Don't misunderstand me , the trip wasn't miserable to Vegas. Just had to adjust to a few things, but we get use to that. It would be nice if they could change a few things at Bally's with the handicapped rooms. Mostly for the woman caregiver's. It really if hard to get a man out over the threshold the way they are. Even Fred said something about it and took Fred out a few times and it wasn't easy for him . Our first room was 803 and then we were put into room 804. Both had this same threshold. I knew you had to be close to the Sliverton by the way that your wife said were you lived. I like the Sliverton buffet because I like alot of fruit and salads and I always enjoyed what they have there. I did eat at the Rio once. They had one salad that I really enjoyed. My daughter likes the strawberry shortcake at the Sliverton, now that's what I call a shortcake. Big enough to feed two :o).Next time we go up , Fred wants to stay at the Sliverton, so we'll be close to you. Just have to make sure your not in the hospital. We'd still come to see you there, but rather you weren't in when we visit. Take CareVeraI'll see my list of contancts with Bally's and see about the handicapped room accomodations that you spoke about. Do you have the room number. Maybe ADA would like to know about this. Let me see what I can do.Dr. RayAgain, I'm so sorry tht your trip was so miserable. I really would have liked to met you and Fred.Best Buffet in Vegas....According to the readers of the Las Vegas Review Journal is...The Rio's Carnival World Buffet!.Don't eat at the Silverton's....It's Ok, but not the best for the money. You';re right, you would not be any further that a couple of miles from where we live. We go over there often ($2.00 blackjack tables)Dr. RayIf you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe