RemedySpot.com

RE: (MSA) : BARB /Vera

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Barb,

How did you get that picture of me? (HA HA) Girls this is what I look like on a good day! I hope I can join in on the chat today and catch up to see how everyone is doing! Vera are you still standing??????? I feel for you woman, I know where you are coming from! But it all turned out for the wedding!!!!

My mama has been doing so good lately and the last 3 days she sleeps and sleeps, doesn't want to get up/ well really wake up. She just finished another round of meds for her last UTI ! She scared my step-dad (Larry so bad he called me to come over Friday night because she was not coherient(bad spelling) ! She was OK she just had forgot that during the manicure I gave her she kept falling asleep! She did not remember me putting her to bed at 4 pm and when she woke up in her bed, alone, in the dark, she freaked I think that was all! Oh good news my step-dad has seen the light! He is really working with me for mama's sake! Yeah!

My sister is well still the same bitch but worse! But now I have gotten thru to Larry and I have also been counciling him on the angry, denial, and guilt believe it or not so that helps me too! I think mama is just suffering from all of the stress and constant worring!

The enviroment is killing her not the disease!

Thanks as always for letting me ramble!! Oh yeah my family has also found out that my 35 year old sis is seeing a 21 yr old boy that she works with and guess what?...............He still lives at home with his parents! She has been trying her hardest to hide this but who cares like we thrive on knowing any secrets in her pitiful life!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care All,

Amy DeBusk

North Carolina