RemedySpot.com

Re: Angel Flight & Vera >>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wauw ,

That's good news. I might have Anne been checked up with at Mayo's.

Then we can meet all the other members.

Timo

> > Guess What, She found a company in Virginia called "ANGEL FLIGHT" who will > fly you to a Doctors appointment if you are not able to be driven for long > peiords of time. There service is free for those who need help. Is'nt this > wonderfull.> > They called me today and are ready to fly her and I to her appointment at > USCMC at ton S.C. on or before Aug 19th, Not only that, they told me > that if I can get her into the program with Neurosurgeon Michel Levesque, > M.D., of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, that they will Fly her > to and from there, just to let them know. they only need 2 days notice.> > Thank you Vera, It is amazing how a thread starts and how one can end up. > We Both Thank YOU..............> > "tenacity's man"> > > > _________________________________________________________________> Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. > http://www.hotmail.com> > > If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may > unsubscribe by sending a blank email to > > shydrager-unsubscribe > > > > >