RemedySpot.com

My Mom/Hospice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Group: I am very relieved to report that my mother has signed on with a local hospice and that she now has a team of people coordinating services and care. Since I do not live anywhere near her, this is a tremendous relief to me, knowing that she is getting what she needs without having to pay for every service, and that she can remain at home. I am moving to a new city in 2 1/2 weeks to start a new job, so I am going to be very busy trying to get settled and learn the ropes. For now, I will unsubscribe from this listserv as even the Digests are too much for me to read right now. Before I go, I just wanted to say "thank you" to all of you who have shared information. I have been able to pass some of it on to my mom and her husband, and my mother has appreciated the input. If my mother needs more information/help that this group can provide, I will re-subscribe. Thank you, again. Sincerely, Penner