RemedySpot.com

: Re: Re: My Vegas Trip >Belinda>Vera >Dr. Ray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Dr. Ray:

I do know about the heat there in Vegas. My son and his family lived there from 95 to 97. In fact my grandson was born there. We were up there to see them every three months or so. They lived there till their apartment blew up in 97 and it was the same month that Fred had to stop working because of the MSA. Brett and his family came here to live for three months until he could get a job and some money saved. They lost everything when the apartment blew and he broke his toe. was only a month old when this all happen. He was on the bed at the time this all happen and the wall fell on the bed, but it fell to where the baby didn't get hurt. I think the angels where watching them and keeping them safe because we saw the apartment and don't know how nothing more then a broken toe and a little hair on my son face burned. It should of been their lives , but God had his hand's in there, keeping them safe . Now we don't get there to often . When we do go we will look you up.

Take Care

Vera

The BEST times to come to Vegas is in March to May and September to November. At least in my estimation. I've lived here 6 years and we are truly having a tremendous heat wave.

Also, be advised that Las Vegas, at the present time, does NOT have a Trauma Unit in the city. This means that should you be in a serious accident, you would be flown to another city (San Bernadino) to receive Trauma Support. The flight is over an hour away. We still have emergency rooms, but no trauma center.

FYI

Dr. Ray